The Third One Pt. 20

No one's POV

A group of people gather around a casket. Inside lies the body of Dewford Turbo Duck, son of Della Duck, father unknown. Three kids stand closest to the casket. The green one, Llewellyn Duck, stood farthest back, thinking its his fault that his brother is dead. The red one, Hubert Duck, stood next to Webbigail Vanderquack, Dewey's best friend.

Behind all of them stood Scrooge McDuck, Donald Duck, and Launchpad McQuack. Scrooge and Donald looked at the ground, feeling bad for all the children who had just lost a family member, even if not by blood. Launchpad just looked down at the ground, his face emotionless. This lose was not his first, but it was definitely the hardest.

Behind all of them stood Betina Beakley, Lena DeSpell, and Fethry Duck. Lena had never known Dewey super well, but she knew that he had been a huge part of her best friend's life. Fethry had enjoyed Dewey's company and support when he had met him, liking his adventurous spirit. Beakley couldn't believe that even after all these years of dangerous adventures, that Dewey had gone like this. 

And behind all of them stood in this order: Gladstone Gander, Roxanne Featherly, Flint Hart Glomgold, Mark Beaks, Doofus Drake, Duckworth, Gyro Gearloose, and many more. So many people cared for Dewey, even if most of them were on the opposing side of him. But everyone wished Dewey could've seen this, seen how many people cared for him. 

No one knew that Dewey's spirit lived on, and he was watching this all unfold with them. 

He knew Magica's plans now. He knew he had to stay around and help his family. Sadly, he couldn't give them all the answers, but he could make sure they kept on the correct path. 

That was his plan.

He wouldn't let them down.

(Super short part, but for a reason. This is the end of The Third One! No, I wouldn't leave you on this cliffhanger, and I can't wait to continue this story, but it won't continue in this story. I will be releasing a sequel, which will be called, "An Invisible Trio". Do I know when I will release this book? No, but it should be released shortly after this part is released. Thank you so much for reading The Third One, and I hope you will continue to read on to the next book!)