The Third One Pt. 12

(So, if you didn't realize, Dewey is now under the control of Magica. Whenever a character is possessed by Magica or someone, their name will be underlined. So it's not actually them. Thanks!)

Dewey's POV

Finally! After so many years! I can finally get my revenge on the McDuck family! I was quite lucky with the fact that the most athletic of the triplet was vulnerable. It'll be easier for my plan to work this way.

Now all I have to do is get to the manor, and do what this child was about to do: say Im sorry and that I was selfish.

Later, back at McDuck Manor

I'm finally here and no one has a clue. I walk up to the manors door, and knock on it three times. I put on my sad and scared face, hoping this will all work.

With my luck, Scrooge opens the door.

"D...Dewey?" Yea sure its me, totally not a mastermind using him to complete my plan. I shake, the wind and my wet feathers made this happen, it wasn't my intention to do this.

"I know what your going to say. I'm sorry I ran off like that. I was just being selfish, for my own personal needs. But after seeing you guys looking around for me, I knew that I still mattered." Scrooge smiled softly at me. Yes! My plan was foolproof!

"Of course lad, but I don't know how your brothers are going to act. So let's just keep you in a separate room tonight, and tell them later. I nodded, and to be honest, I was relieved. Seeing Dewey's brothers and acting like him will be hard, especially since they know him the best.

Scrooge and I walk down the halls. He directs me into a room with a single bed. I walk in, and glance around.

"Goodnight lad." Scrooge shut the door behind him. Perfect, I'm a-

Dewey's POV

I try to move as soon as I kick Magica out of my body. She holds me tightly, and wraps the black stuff around my beak so I couldn't speak.

"Oh poor you. I forgot that your going to have to watch this happen, and have no control over it." I glared at Magica, while she smirked down at me. But I couldn't do anything. I was useless with Magica having her hold on me. I felt myself slowly giving up. I couldn't stop this.

Suddenly, the doorknob of my room started to twist. Magica couldn't get into my body quick enough! Yes! Wait, why is she hiding there? She knows I can just tell whoever walks in she is there, right?

The door finally opens, and appears... my brothers? How would they even know someone was in here?

"D..D...Dewey? Is that really you?" Huey looked uncertainly at me. Why would he think I was someone else? Of course it's me!

"Yes it's me Hubert! Who else would I be?" And as I was about to tell Huey and Louie to run for help, since Magica was using me, I saw her pull a dagger out of her pocket. She had obviously planned this out way better than I did. She would kill my brothers just so I wouldn't tell them?!

My mouth dropped open, and I gaped at the dagger. But right before Huey or Louie could even take notice of my actions, I closed my mouth and looked back at them both. Louie glanced at me suspiciously.

"You are sure? Why would you just randomly come back and not say at least hello?" Then Scrooge appeared behind them. I don't know if this is good or bad.

"Because I told him not to. Now back to your room." Scrooge shuffled them out of the room, closing the door behind me. I heard the lock click- wait. Did he just lock me in a room?! How dare he!

"Cat got your tongue? Oh wait, you won't be able to speak in a minute anyways." Horror filled my eyes as the black goo started coming back up my legs. No! Not again! I can't g-

Louie's POV

Something is up. Ok, yea yea, I'm glad Dewey isn't kidnapped or whatever, but him not fighting Uncle Scrooge about being locked in a room? Now that's odd. Huey and I sat silently on our separate beds.

Our door creaked open, with Scrooge and Beakley appearing.

"Ok lads, we know your probably not so happy we locked your brother up," Scrooge said, glancing at both of us, "but you can probably tell this situation is a bit odd. Dewey just randomly appearing at the doorstep, after disappearing is weird. So, we have him locked up just in case some villain did get to him and altered the way he thinks or something. If he is fine after a few days of communication through a safe distance, he will be released." I sighed. I knew something was up with Dewey, but mind control? This was way more critical than I thought.

When Scrooge and Beakley noticed we weren't going to say anything back to them, they left the room, leaving Huey and I by ourselves.

"So, do you think something is up with Dewey?" Huey had been very quiet since he saw Dewey, maybe because he had the exact same thoughts as me.

"I... I think so. He wouldn't let anyone boss him around and lock him into a room. Also, if he missed us, wouldn't he wanted to see us? He could've just ran to our room to say hi and that Scrooge wasn't letting him sleep here tonight." Oh, I got it. Huey is more hurt then anything. Makes sense, but Dewey had walked in apparently pretty cold, so maybe he just wasn't feeling himself? Who knows, it's Dewey after all.

2:00 AM

I sat in my bed, playing on my phone. I wasn't tired anyways, so might as well just be on my phone. Huey had fallen asleep a little bit ago, I think. He seemed to be shifting around a ton, which was weird. He normally was the quietest out of all of us.

A few minutes later, a scream was let out from the top bunk. I jumped out and climbed up towards Huey's bed. I shook him, trying to wake him up.

"Huey? Huey! Wake up! It's just a nightmare!" I shook him more violently, till his eyes snapped open. He shuffled backwards, hitting his back against the wall. He looked pretty scared, how bad could his dream be?

"Easy Hubert, it's just me." I held out my hand, and after a moment of hesitation, Huey took it.

"Sorry Louie, just had a bad dream." He had calmed down, obviously, but what had scared him in the first place?

"What was the bad dream about?" Huey glanced away from me, looking down. What? Was it embarrassing or something?

"Oh, it's uh... nothing. Just go back to sleep Louie." He glanced at me, then started to lay back down. I shrugged and climbed back down to my bed. He'll tell me eventually... right?

(By the time I finished typing this all, we reached 230 reads! Thanks for all the support, and thanks for reading this part!)