The Third One Pt. 17

Magica's POV

Those fools. They really thought the blue duck would come with me? They actually believed it!

No I got a way better prize. The blue one is actually gone, which surprised me. I mean he isn't hiding at all, he is working on... a Spear? He has some scientist of Scrooge's with him. I'm going to leave him alone, I did everything I needed to do for him. I mean, I didn't think he would actually go this way.

My plan?

I'm so glad you asked.

I wasn't going to personally destroy Scrooge's family. I was just going to push it in that direction. First, I got the blue child. He got me in. Right before I threw him back to his family, I put a curse on him.

The curse?

Oh, it's just to where he will hear everything that hurts him... his brothers talking bad about him... my voice haunting his dreams... and finally, a little clip from the future. It's just what's going to happen in the future, nothing special. Surprisingly, that's what made him snap.

Now, Dewey will do something that will either kill himself, hurt the whole entire family, or make everyone turn against him. Knocking out Huey was just icing on the cake. He won't remember Dewey running off.

Now I sit and wait for the family to fall apart.

Huey's POV

Dream

I stood in a room. Seems like... my bedroom? And as I glanced around, I saw myself, Louie, and Webby standing far away. Why was I looking at myself?

I ran towards them, and saw a flash of blue out of the corner my eye. I stopped, and looked. It was Dewey, and he looked heartbroken. He was looking to where all the figures stood. I glanced back over there, and saw another Dewey standing across from the rest of them.

This doesn't make sense... why am I seeing this? I have to be in a dream state. I need to wake up before anything bad happens... but if there are two Dewey's, that means one of them... has to be real! Right? That's how it works...

I glance at both of the Dewey's. I decide to go to the one who is sitting alone. I tap his shoulder, and he jumps at my touch.

"Huey?" Dewey glanced between the fakes over there and then back at me. I was probably at as much shock as him. This was really Dewey! My brother!

"Dewey? It's me! Why did you hit and run away from me earlier?" He looked down, then looked back at me.

"I'm sorry. I was scared. But whatever you do, don't believe everyone. I'm not with Mag-" Dewey started disappearing, and he never finished his sentence.

My eyes snapped open, and I tried to sit up. But my head hurt, a lot. I cried out in pain, which must've alarmed everyone else. Louie burst into the room I was in, and ran up to me.

"Hey, hey... don't sit up, relax." Louie looked worried, and he obviously wasn't going to take no for an answer. So I laid back down.

"W-where's Dewey?" I needed to see if Dewey had actually been in that dream state as well. But Louie just looked down, and when he finally looked back up at me.

"Huey... do you even remember what happened?" What? What does he mean? Of course I do!

"Well... I was looking around for Dewey, and I found him laying on the ground in the Other Bin. I started to shake him, and once he woke up, he slapped me and took off. I followed him and then... uh.... then... I-I don't remember." How could I not remember? What happened?

"Well, uh after that, we noticed both you and Dewey hadn't been seen for about an hour. So, I went around looking. I found you... uh laying on the ground. We suspected something or someone hit you in the head... but the only person nearby you at the time had been Dewey. And then we saw Dewey leave with Magica... so..." I couldn't believe it! Dewey wouldn't do that! He isn't that's stup- wait. Dream Dewey said that he didn't go with mag. That could mean Magica!

"But I had a dream! And Dewey, the real life one, was there! He said that he didn't go with Magica!" I sat up, ignoring the pain. Louie just looked at me quizzically.

"You must've hit your head harder than you thought. Or someone hit it harder." Why didn't he believe me? Just because I hit my head doesn't mean I'm seeing or hearing or dreaming things. Right?

"Oh lad, you've finally woken up!" I looked to see Scrooge and Webby walk in. Webby looked excited and Scrooge look relieved. Well, maybe at least Webby will believe me!

"Oh yea. Can I have a moment with Webby please?" Both Louie and Scrooge glanced at each other, then at Webby. Then they walked out of the room.

"Why did you want just me Huey?" Webby looked at me. It must be weird for everyone, but she is the only one who could possibly believe me.

"Ok, Webby your the only one who will believe me on this. When I was knocked out, I was in a dream. We were all there, plus an extra Dewey. In the dream state, if there are two of the same person, one of them is real! Mentally, at least. So, when I found the real Dewey, he told me something. "I didn't go with Magica." And then my dream ended!" Webby eyes widened as I said this.

"Really? I thought it was just a myth! This is awesome," Webby then lost her enthusiasm, "but I saw Dewey leave with Magica. He smirked right at me."

"I know, but Dewey didn't. Magica could've easily made a fake Dewey to do that. Come on Webby, you believe me right?" She has to believe me!

Webby glanced at the ground. She seemed to be thinking. Then she slowly looked up, grinning while doing so.

"Of course I believe you. But now we have to find out where Dewey actually went. He isn't in the mansion, but he must've gone somewhere else." Yes! Webby believed me! But she is right, if Dewey didn't go with Magica, where did he go?

Dewey's POV

I'm finally doing something I've wanted to do after the Spear of Selene mystery.

And who do I have to help me?

Gyro.

Ok, ok. Not all of Gyro's experiments work. But this is the same plans as the original Spear of Selene. So, as long as it's built the same, I'll be fine!

I'm going to search space.

But not just for any other reason except...

I need to find out if my mom is alive or not.

Could this kill me?

Yes.

Do I care?

Nerp.

(Much longer part! Ok, so I just checked that we got number one in the tag ducktales! That is so huge for me! Thanks for the support and thank you for reading!)