The Third One Pt. 16

Dewey's POV

It's been 2 months. Have I felt better? Sure, I guess. No one treats me the same. Louie just started paying way more attention to me, Huey is being very protective, and Scrooge still won't let me leave the mansion. Maybe I should suggest hiring an army to allow me to leave the man- wait I shouldn't. He would probably actually do it.

My spark is slowly coming back, but only because of boredom. So, I decided I'm going on an adventure. In the mansion, just somewhere dangerous.

The Other Bin.

It doesn't sound threatening, but Webby said that it has dangerous and awesome creatures and stuff. Danger, that's what I need! No therapy! Nothing like that! Just danger... adventure... something I had before all of this happened.

A mystery would be nice as well, after solving the mystery about The Spear of Selene, it's been bland. I can tell Webby is also getting pretty stir crazy, just sitting around. But I'm actually doing something about my boredom!

I sneak into the room, and open the door just like Webby told me. I walk down the stairs, and once I get finally down, my mouth drops to the ground. This place is huge! So many danger! I love it!

So... what room to chose? Hm... lets chose...

This one!

Woah, what is this? How did I get here? It's my bedroom, but I just walked into that room... odd. Whatever, maybe it's just a decoy?

I glance back to the door I walked through, and it was... gone? Did I just trap myself in a fake room? Great, your first adventure back, and you've already trapped yourself. Wait, is that Huey and Louie?

"Stay back! Your not our brother! Your just a selfish, little freak!" What? Why is Louie saying that? And to who? I looked and saw... me? What is this? Can anyone see me?

"You betrayed us all! Letting Magica in here! Your just the middle child, no one cares about you!" Huey eyes blazed with fury. I mean, if that is even Huey... but is that what they really think?

"Your not wanted here. Get out, I thought you were actually nice." W-Webby? Is that how she thinks as well? Is this how they all think? Am I really that attention starved? Am I really that desperate?

N-no...

Suddenly everything started shaking, and I could hear a faint yell, but I couldn't hear what was being said. I curled up into a ball, and covered my ears. I don't want this! I want everything to be normal!

I want a family that loves me... or just a person.  But that makes me desperate. Am I really?

My eyes snapped open quickly, and since I had been in that... room, I thought something was attacking me. I slapped whoever was shaking me, and then got up and ran. I ran with tears in my eyes, and finally reached the steps. Maybe...

Maybe Magica was right.

Huey's POV

Ow! What the- Dewey!

"Dewey! Dewey wait!" But he was already gone,  as he turned the stairs, I saw the tears in his eyes. What bothered him so much to slap me?!

God, now I have to chase after him. Why can't he just be norma- what the-

A day later

Louie's POV

It's hard. Really hard. Huey... Huey didn't leave us on purpose. He just was found collapsed on the ground.

Head injury. Something had supposedly hit him. But what? And why my brother?

What's worse is Magica got back in. It was about an hour after we found Huey. And she took Dewey, but... Dewey didn't fight her. We had watched with shocked eyes as Dewey stood next to Magica, waved goodbye, and then vanished.

But why? I solved one mystery already! I don't need another! I don't want another! Let me have a break already!

Scrooge suspects that either Magica or Dewey hit Huey. The fact that Dewey just went off with Magica is a pure sign that Dewey switched sides. But since Magica was only sighted on the cameras an hour after we found Huey... it's not looking good for Dewey. We need to get him back though. Scrooge said we can find out what made him tick then.

Webby and I have been locked in a room that's incredibly hard to get into and out of. Why? Because we are the next targets. With Huey and Dewey already compromised, we would be the next likely targets. I just wish I had a brother to hug...

I need them. Not just one, both of them. I can't bare to see them fight. If they fight, the possibility of them not making up is high. They are both opinionated. But if they don't make up, I have to chose a side then! And I can't make that kind of decision!

Just, they both need to get their butts back here.

Because they left me, one by choice and one by... uh. He didn't choose, so... not totally his fault. But I still need them.

Good or bad...

We're supposed to stick together.

But right now, the Duck brothers are separated.

We have to survive on our own.

(Super short chapter, but the next one will be longer, I promise! Thanks for reading!)