Introductory

When you're artistic, maybe you like photography or photo editing. Maybe you're musically inclined. Maybe you like to write stories or poems or even song lyrics. Heck, perhaps you even like to paint or draw. Whatever kind of artistic you are, you should value it because that's how you naturally are. We'd like to label you as a dreamer.

With all of this being said, let's do a little dreaming shall we? After all, it's what you do best.

What if you could be valued for your colorful out-of-this-world characteristic? Valued a little more than what the average person values you. In other words, what if you could celebrate it with hundreds to thousands of others? And on top of it, what if you could be placed in an environment where you're surrounded by nothing but other people who are like you so you could celebrate them too?

Well, in this version of the world, you can.

And a little wolf girl ends up discovering this too.

18 year-old Lily Dogger is a human with wolf ears, a wolf tail, and plenty of characteristics of a wolf. She lives in the 3rd Dimension with her uncle Meme Man, a floating gray mannequin head with blue eyes. She has long brown hair, turquoise eyes, coral brown wolf ears and tail, an over-sized purple hoodie, a turquoise skirt that goes to her knees, and black boots.

Lily never ultimately remembers her parents, but that doesn't stop her from thriving anyway. She loves basically all kinds of art, practicing her dream magic, hanging out with her uncle, and playing with her two pets Estelle the galactic angel wolf, and Luna the poodle moth. One of her only best friends is her sister Clanci, who is a dog that looks much like her, but with darker hair, periwinkle blue dog ears and dog tail, and a five year age difference. She's ready for college, but it isn't the college she thought she was going to. No, this academy was much different. It sent her an acceptance letter telling her she'd live in another world. 

Interesting.

A/N

Hey guys! Welcome to my book! You can continue on to read the story. At the end I will explain lots of things, from the inspirations to the reasons why I've done what I've done. Most chapters will be close to about 1,000 words, meaning they won't be the longest chapters in the world but there will be a lot! Also, some chapters will have a point of view change, but once you start reading the chapter you'll be able to figure out what point of view it's in. Anyways, happy reading!! 

~ LCD