Chapter 4: Customizables

I looked around me. I had just been transported to another place. I looked around me and I saw plants, seats, a fireplace, hallway entrances, doors, and students. I was in the dormitory castle lobby. I smiled and sat in a nearby seat to wait for my friends. One by one they were teleported inside and they all joined me.

We walked together to our places. Zach had to split since he was on a completely different floor than us (which kind of sucked really). We split and me, Bella, and Bright walked down one of the carpeted hallways. Me and Bella stopped at A011. Bright kept on walking and stopped at A014. Cool! We all smiled at each other. The door opened when it sensed it's owners' arrivals. It was kind of plain which we expected honestly.

There was a long couch, a glass coffee table and a coat hanger on my left. There was a large flatscreen TV too. There was also a hallway entrance a little bit away to my right. Straight ahead was a kitchen. It already had a dining area, counters, sink, fridge, oven, and other kitchen appliances.

I grinned already picturing how amazing this was going to look. Bella walked to the hallway. There were four different doors on each side. The hallway was very long and the doors were very far apart. That only meant one thing: almost all four of these rooms were huge. Bella opened the first door on the left and went inside. I looked inside and her stuff was already inside it. She placed her hands on her hips and smirked. Suddenly a portal opened up! One by one furniture was pushed out from it.

Bella put the sleeping mask from earlier onto her forehead. A cloud appeared and she jumped onto it. More clouds appeared and lifted the furniture. She placed a white desk with shelves and fairy lights attached to it against the wall across from the door. A huge double bed comes and the clouds push it against the right wall. The bed was white with blue sheets. There was a ring instead of a bed frame at the bottom. The ring had lights in it, and on the bottom third of the ring, plants were growing from it. Woah... She pulled out a white and yellow egg chair and set it to the left at an angle. Suddenly, books flew everywhere. I shut my eyes tight and braced myself. When the noise stopped, I opened my eyes and I was amazed at what I saw. It was a bent wall of books stacked high around the egg chair. Various Harry Potter props were set out around the little reading nook (that was an understatement for it was quite large actually). She continued with various posters, aesthetics, an entire quidditch set, night stand, and even another egg chair that was a swing! By the time it was finished, it was quite the room. Bella took the mask off, placed her hands on her hips, and smiled proudly.

I looked at the ceiling, but much to my surprise, there was no ceiling! There was just a bright blue sky with clouds. The ceilings have sky charms?!! My eyes widened in amazement and I darted to my room. I opened the door and looked at the ceiling. It was just a normal ceiling. Suddenly, the ceiling faded away and all I saw was a royal blue and turquoise galaxy with stars dotted everywhere. The gradient colors slowly and peacefully moved along. I smiled at the ceiling, and then realized how stupid that must look. A portal fairly abruptly opened up and I began using magic to get my furniture. I ended up pulling out my bed first. My eyes lit up, as I hadn't seen the bed Uncle Meme Man got me for my dorm until now.

The bed was literally a crescent moon shape. Three glowing stars hung from over the bed on strings. It had a beautiful galaxy comforter with a big black cross on it. It was a total Tumblr bed. I set it in the back right corner at an angle. I then pulled out a pretty nightstand and large white dresser. I put the nightstand next to my bed and the dresser next to it. I pulled out an end table that I set aside since I had no clue why I had it at the moment. A piece of furniture came out of the portal in a huge bundle of parts and stars appeared in my eyes. It was the professional art desk I wanted. I set It out, levitating parts into place. It all came together, showing paints, sketch pencils, colored pencils and so on. I looked into the box and found two presents inside it. They had galaxy wrapping paper with color-changing bows.