Chapter 13: Disruption

Everyone huddled around our team. And then through the crowd pushed Adam. He watched me?? My eyes widened. He hastily approached me, but when he got close he kept coming. "Wha- Ada-?!" He cuts me off by embracing me. My face heated up. I was hugging my idol. I'm dreaming. I embraced him delicately. "Congratulations! You did great out there! It was an amazing save at the... end... there..." He grew quieter and more shy as he released me from the hug. "T-Thanks-...!" I reply shyly, my cheeks ablaze. Suddenly, Evan darts through the crowd and attacks Bella in a huge hug basically causing her to fall into him since he pulled her in so sharply. "THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" He exclaims. I saw Bella's face turn red (well, what little of it was visible anyway.) He let her go and she looked at the ground. "Hah... T-Thanks..." She grins shyly.

Finally after all of the congratulating was over, me, Bella, and the rest of us were able to go back to the dorm castle.

I opened the door to my room and tumbled over to my bed and totally crashed. Sleep! Ugh, wait, I gotta change and be an existing human person for two more seconds (ew).I changed into my Star Trek: TOS Science Officer onesie before jumping into the bed. Estelle hopped onto the bed next to me and laid down. I wrapped my arm around the middle of her back and held her. She nuzzled under my chin and I felt her warm body heat as a began to drift into REM sleep.

I suddenly woke abruptly to sirens blaring in my ears. I jolted awake and Estelle bolted up on her guard beside me. "RED ALERT RED ALERT!! ALL STUDENTS EVACUATE THE DORMITORIES IMMEDIATELY!!!" "WHAT?!!" I scream in disbelief. I threw off the covers and used my emergency clothing magic to swap clothes with the first outfit that came to mind. A purple hoodie with big arms tucked into a turquoise skirt and black long boots with my turquoise and white headphones.

I grabbed my Milo Murphy's Law themed backpack and Luna fluttered into her designated pocket on my backpack. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door as fast as I could with Estelle on my heels. Bella was alertedly waiting on me with her owl Hedwig on her shoulder. "GIRL WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING WAITING?!! LET'S GO!!!" I yelped. "ALEXA TURN ON KIRISHIMA FORTRESS MODE!!" I screamed. "OK." I heard a faint monotone voice reply. With that I turned on my heel and both of us scrambled out the door into a huge flow of panicking students.

Everyone flowed quickly through the halls and into the transport pads that had apparently grown in size since we last saw them. Me and Bella threw ourselves in together and moments later were both outside following the flow of the rest of the students in front of us. "WHERE ARE THE BOIS?!!" I screamed. "I DON'T KNOW!!" Bells shouted back and me. I suddenly felt the urge to look up, and when I did, a sudden sea of overwhelming feelings overcame me.

A portal and Zach with my dog.

And then, a magic wave knocked them out of the sky. I watched as the world went into slow motion. I couldn't keep running. I can't do this. An icy lunar powered aura surrounded me suddenly. Bella stopped. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" I watched them as they fell with anger and determination. "Nothing." I say. The aura got brighter and I launched myself into the air with a huge spike erupting behind me.

I sped towards Zach and Estelle and finally in slow motion, I reached my arms to them and intercepted their crash course to the ground. I used my galaxy magic to manipulate the gravity around me. We began to tumble through the anti-gravity air. "Wh-Wha-... L-Lily...?!" Zach stammers alarmed with Estelle in an embrace. "I got you guys!!" I reply.

I use all the force I have to slow the tumbling down. We slowed and gently laid onto the ground. I laid on top of Zach and Estelle breathing heavily as an attempt to catch my breath. I saw Bella using her fire magic to melt the ice I made. I'm gonna have to remember to thank her for that later. I felt Estelle squirm underneath me so I forced myself to get up a bit. She squirmed free and attacked me in a dog-like hug. She laid on top of me shaking with worry. "OW! Ow, okay I get it! I'm sorry I scared you ya stinky birb!!" I wheezed out.

She lifted off of me and whined. "Zach!! You good?!" I yelled. "Of course!! I was almost pounded into the ground by someone who basically is Uraraka but no worries I'm mentally stable!!" He manages. "Sorry!!" I laughed. Suddenly, I saw the portal again and the fear overwhelmed me. "LET'S GO!!" I screamed. Zach bolted upright and we both sprinted away.Bright was with Bella finishing off the last piece of ice. "GO GO GO!!" Bright shouts and the five of us sprint away.