Chapter 3: The Last Encounter You'd Expect

The four walked down the corridors, twists and turns in places. The four came across more lockers as they talked about things and got to know each other.

Lily wasn't really paying attention as she had a few things on her mind. "Uh LILY—!!" It was too late though. As soon as she heard Bella, she had already bumped into someone and fell. A few papers scattered onto the floor. Lily had her hands hovering over face with her eyes shut. "S-Sorry!!" She said shaking her head. She opened her eyes as she spoke, "I-I was lost in th-tho—" she cut herself off and her eyes widened. There, sitting before her was her own celebrity crush. Owl City. Also known by his real name, Adam Young.

A red blush of humiliation was swept across her face. She was frozen in pure shock as she stared at him. "N-No no it's okay!" He stammered. "I was kind of in the way anyway and..." he trailed off at her shocked expression. "Um..." he mumbled. Lily comes back to her senses. "I-I— UH SORRY—!!" She exclaimed so suddenly the other three waiting on her jumped. Her hands shot out grabbing the papers he had, using magic to levitate the others. She used her magic to align them in a stack and she hastily handed him the papers. He took the papers kind of confused. "I-It's fine, really." He reassured her. She looked at him worriedly. "Ah— I— O-Okay..." She says grinning sheepishly rubbing her arm. "S-See you around...!" She stammers speed walking while forgetting her friends. "Yeah!" Adam exclaims from behind her.

Her friends run to catch up with her.

"Whoaaaaa What was THAT?!" Bella exclaims. Lily had her face in her hands as a way to hide her red face. "UGHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!!" She complains, muffled by her hands though. "Why'd you freak out so bad. He's a guy like me and like any other. Sure you were a bit shy at first but you didn't freak out." Zach says. Lily stops suddenly and Bright almost ran into her. She snaps her head at Zach wide eyed. "'He's a guy like any other'?! That's not just some guy, that's ADAM YOUNG!!" She exclaims. "Who??" They all ask in unison. Lily rolls her eyes. "Adam Young, also known as Owl City, is an electro pop artist." She says pulling out her phone and showing a photo of him in concert.

His brown hair was flowing and his chocolate brown eyes were full of wonder and magic. His dark green tie was flapping around, as he strummed on his electric guitar.

Admittedly to both Bright and Bella, he was fairly attractive.

"He's my idol, my celebrity crush, my inspiration, and a fair bit of my motivation!!" Lily says starry eyed. The three send glances at each other. "Okay so why did you freak out so bad then." Zach asked. "Wouldn't you flip if you just walk into your new school and see your celebrity crush /idol too?" Lily asks. Zach shrugs. The four continue to walk through the school.

After what felt like ages, they finally arrived onto the campus grounds. There were at most five to six castles. All were medium sized ones except for two; the one they just came from and the one in front of them. The one in front was different, as the crystal was light turquoise instead of deep turquoise like all of the other castles. In front of the light turquoise crystal castle was a much smaller castle. The four traveled into the small castle that was about the size of a house. When they did get inside, a high-tech desk was placed in the back middle of the room. Two fluffy ears poked out clearly from the sides of the magic hologram monitor.

Through the monitor, the face of an arctic fox with dainty paw hands tapped and worked on the screen. Her delicate blue eyes stare through the screen for a second before she held out her hand with spread fingers. She moved her hand to her right and the screen moved with it as a couple other smaller screens popped up onto her left. "Ah! More students!" She beams warmly. "Come here and we'll get you started with your rooms." She stated, tapping on one of the smaller screens. Lily walks to the desk.

"Last, first and middle if you have one," the arctic fox states calmly, focusing on her other big screen, pointing to different things on it while tapping on one of the small ones. She seemed fairly busy today. "Dogger, Lily Corale," Lily states glancing at different spots of the room." "Dogger, Dogger, Dogg— aha!" The fox mumbles before tapping on something. "Okay Lily, your room number is A011, and you'll be rooming with one other girl, Bella Barker." She states happily. I turn around behind me and me and Bella smile excitedly. "Here's your dorm number to hold on to for the first week or two so you don't forget which one it is, your curfew and dorm rules, and anything else you'll need to know. If you have questions, contact me via the Aesthetica Magical Direct Messaging System, or just call it the AMDMS. Here's my message portal, so just feel free to contact anytime, or if you don't know how to use it or just prefer not to, here's my phone number. My name is Infinity by the way." She explains smiling. "Okay! Thanks!" Lily replies. "The transporter pad is in that corner over there, so I'll get you over there." Infinity says, pointing with her head. "Okay," Lily replies shuffling to the pad. "Hey!" She calls to Lily as Lily steps onto the pad. She twists her head in Infinity's direction. "Welcome to Aesthetica School of Magic and Dreaming." Infinity says giving her a toothy smirk.