Chapter 6: The Rundown

So far all the classes were pretty interesting. Magical Creatures' Biology was basically learning about magical creatures in different worlds and how they live. My second period was Magical History where we would basically learn about the history of magic and the life that lives with the ability to wield it. Battles and legends are included in this bit. Third period is Magical Text Reading and Writing, which is the line writing process for magic. We basically learn to make magic. It's also known as Magic Literature. My fourth period for some reason is called Canculus, which I thought was probably some typo until I walked in and there were symbols and a few decorations that said Canculus on them so I knew that was the real name of the class. The professor wasn't there so a substitute was in there. Fifth period was super cool. Magical Engineering. I especially love my professor, Dr. Fox. She has a lot of personality and seems to love her job very much. My sixth period is Music which is in it's own building and I have to say, I'm loving it already. It's a small building, but the doors lead you to a lobby with two desks that belongs to our music professors Dr. Fox (he's a different professor) and Dr. Winter (they're both technically Dr. Fox cause they're both married, but we call the wife by her first name to clear up confusion since they're in the same profession and the same room). There are two hallways and two transporters. The hallway leads to several high tech recording studios and rehearsal rooms. At the end of the halls on the bottom floor is a shortcut to the backstage area of the auditorium, which is also a part of the building. Both of my music professors love what they do which makes this music class the best music class so far. Since both of our professors are married so they share last names, the building is called Symphony Fox Hall. It has a pretty ring to it.

On a different note besides just what each class is, I actually have all my classes with my friends, which is the coolest coincidence ever!! Walking into first period earlier this morning, I nearly had a heart attack (I probably did actually) when we were calling roll because the last person our professor called was literally Adam Young. My idol was in my classes. I was happy but I felt so overwhelmed suddenly because I was literally so awkward when I had first encountered him. I loved the thunderstruck look on his face in music class earlier though when we toured the building. It's all I could imagine the way heaven looks for him, so music class is probably gonna be his favorite.

My seventh period was the Aesthetican Arts class, which is basically art class but on steroids because it's not just painting and drawing. It's all art. From photography, to dance, to design, the things available for us literally has no limits. It's all here. The Aesthetican Arts classes would also host events on Earth and in the school, from dance recitals to art shows. Exciting!

I was currently sitting in eighth period, which was probably going to either be one of my most favorite classes or one of my least favorite classes. Gym/Magical Abilities Training. The two classes would swap back and forth weekly so that with our bodies, our strength, speed, agility, and stamina would improve, and our powers would become stronger. Aesthetica School is different from most because it's completely based around health and ambitions, so the entire school campus itself is as big as a small city on Earth. Bright grabs my attention. "What's up, B?" I ask her, slinging my backpack around my shoulder and picking up my Fiji Water bottle by the top. "Just wanted to know what you thought of all the classes?" She asks me. "Oh. I like them. It's very different from any other school." I reply. "Howdy," I hear Zach say from my left, flying over to me and Bright. "Heya Zach." I say. The three of us walk down the halls together and Bella joins us not long after. Walking into the auditorium, we all sit down together and pull out our phones and start sharing memes and being stupid college students. Some of the others started to get annoyed when I was trying to teach Bella Flamingo on the kazoo but who cares. Just when I was about to Air Drop some Timotainment videos to Zach, the lights dimmed and the chatter got quiet as a dainty gray dog lady with floppy ears, a gold crown with magenta stones, a pretty white and magenta sweater, a gold and magenta skirt with magenta gemstones on it, and a flowing long gold cape stepped out onto the stage and up to a crystal podium. On the podium, a beautiful print of a rainbow phoenix was plastered on the front with a beautiful "A" atop it. A 1950's styled crystal microphone hovered atop the podium. She took the mic up in her paws and began to speak energetically, her voice traveling through the room.