Tea with a Noble

The young Doctor raises his eyebrows in an overly seductive manner. As you laugh, his smile gets even bigger, if at all possible. He squeezes your hand tighter and his eyes sparkle with that familiar look of adventure. The Doctor drags you to his disastrous console and sets you on top. You have to stop yourself from giggling like an idiot as you swing your legs. He must think he's so smooth.

"What's the occasion today?" You cross your legs and lean forward. The Doctor places his hands on either side of you.

"Well, I was thinking about 56th-century Paris. Center of Earth's culinary advancements, they have a cheese that causes you to orgasm when you eat it." He pauses to weigh your reaction. You stare at him blankly unsure if he's joking or not. When he cracks a smile you know to laugh. "Or, if you're not hungry, there's always tea. London, 18th-century! Loved their tea back then. Just got to get there before 1773. Rough tea years after that."

"How's about instead: you gag me with a spoon 'cause it'd be less painful than having to watch you flirt." A woman with fiery red hair speaks up on the other side of the room. She glares at the Doctor with a hand on her hip. He never mentioned having someone with him when asked you to come along for a trip. You were under the impression this was going to be a date.

"Oh! Donna! Sorry." The Doctor steps back from you and smacks his forehead. "I nearly forgot you were here."

"Where else would I have gone? You've got all my things." Donna looks you up and down. Suddenly you feel exposed and vulnerable. You don't want her to think poorly of you just because the Doctor put you on top of the console like you were some item that belonged to him. Maybe she's another woman he's seeing or saw... Time travel certainly makes having a relationship hard. 

"Right." The Doctor shakes his head. "Donna this is (Y/n). The, um, individual I was telling you about." 

"Oh." Donna's entire attitude shifts from standoffish to entertained. You aren't sure if this is any better though. "(Y/n). Yes. I've been hearing loads about you."

"Loads?" You look down at the Doctor. He avoids your eyes and tugs his ear. 

"Well, just, you know. Here and there. It, it might have come up."

"Well, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Donna says with a devilish grin. "How long are you staying then?"

"I'm just passing through." You hold your hands up. You don't want her thinking you're taking her place or something. "I can't stay long, time streams converging and all that."

"Oh, he did mention something bout that. You're from his future, aren't you? God, I can't imagine what that must be like." Donna pretends to gag. The Doctor shoots her a look and she stops. 

"It's not so bad." You swing your legs again. The Doctor bites his lower lip and blushes. Donna makes a loud gagging noise and this time you both shoot her a nasty look. She laughs loudly. It's a genuine laugh, not ill-intended. The kind of laugh you can't help but join in on.

"Well, that's enough introductions. We need action! Something to get the blood pumping!" The Doctor claps his hands and jumps around the TARDIS. You and Donna exchange familiar looks. The kind of look that only someone who's spent a lot of time around the Doctor can have. "What say you?"

"I say 18th-century London. A nice quiet day out sounds nice. Wouldn't you agree (Y/n)?" The Doctor looks at Donna bewildered.

"Oh, quite," you chuckle. The Doctor wipes the look off his face with his hands. He shakes his head as he realizes he has set himself up.

"I did say that, didn't I?" 

"Yup," Donna pops. Out of the blue, she squeals. "I get to dress up like a Dutchess and drink tea!"