(Prologue)

Touma POV

I'm Touma Kamijou and I have rotten luck. You might think I'm exaggerating, but no. Just last week I aperantly saved a girl named Index but in the process, i got hospitalized and lost all my memories.

All I know about my self is that my dad thought it would be a good idea to send me to Vale alone and go to Beacon Academy even though I have no weapon, no aura and no semblance.

To make things even worse, because I don't have a aura or semblance, I now have to take extra lessons after school.

Right now was a few weeks before Beacon and I was walking back to my hotel, where my new roommate Index is waiting for me to feed her.

I was holding a bag of groceries as I walked until I tripped and fell feel on my groceries and crushed most of my food.

Touma: SUCH MISFORTUNE!

???: It's you!

Touma:huh?

I looked behind me to see a girl with brown hair.

Touma:(mind) She seems to have know me before I lost my memories

Touma: Do you need something?

???: Yeah, I want to dual you!

She starts creating electricity around her. And shoot's a bolt of electricity at me.

(Glass shattering)

I cancelled the attack with my right hand.

Touma: Watch it, Bugzapper! You could have killed me!

Bugzapper: Stop calling me that! My name is Misaka Mikoto!

Touma:(mind) So I called her that before?

Misaka: And your fine, so let's continue-

Before we could do anything we heard a alarm, that went off due to Misakas attack.

Misaka: We will finish this next time.

She runs away as I do the same with my crushed groceries.

Touma: Such Misfortune!