The Illusion slayer: Part 1

3rd person POV.

Accelerator woke up and was in a location he had never been in before, the architecture seemed really old, compared to modern-day architecture.

He then noticed the people looking at him, but the one who stuck out to him the most was a pale white, red-veined, black eyes woman.

Accelerator then saw an extremely scared Watts, wearing an exo-suit, most likely due to the injuries he suffered in Atlas.

They began talking, presumably to Accelerator, but with the device on his neck being completely turned off, he was unable to understand anything they say.

Watts then pressed a button and Accelerator was able to understand.

Watts: Can you understand now?

Accelerator: Turn it back off. I'd prefer it when I didn't understand you all.

Accelerator tried to move but was still unable.

Watts: I've modified your device so you can only speak and hear.

Accelerator: Of course you did...

The paled skin woman then walked up and spoke.

Salem: Do you know who I am?

Accelerator: I don't care...

Salem: I'm Salem.

Accelerator: What do you want?

Salem: I would like you to join me.

Accelerator:?

Salem: Aren't you tired of playing hero? That's not the kind of person you are. You're better than that. Just look at what you accomplish with those clones.

Accelerator:!

Salem: Yes. I know all about that.

Salem: If you join me, I can offer you anything you want if you help me win this war.

Accelerator: Tch, I'll pass. Unlike you, I have standards, but a second rate villain like you wouldn't understand.

Salem: Then I guess I'll force you to join.

Accelerator: My ability works now because the sisters calculate for me if they decided not to, I wouldn't be able to do anything. What are you even going to do, huh? Torture me?

Accelerator: Look at me. I can barely walk. And without this choker, I'd be completely useless.

Accelerator: What the hell are you going to do? Cripple me? It's kinda too late for that, it's already been done.

Salem: Perhaps I'll leave you to rot. It's not like anyone of your allies would come to save a monster like you.

Accelerator: Hahaha hahaha hahaha!