Great escape.

Touma POV.

So currently I'm sorounded by four individuals. On has a strange looking giant third arm, and thinks he is some kind of savior.

The other three I know nothing about, but apparently they want to help him for some reason.

Fimma: I'm waiting.

Touma: What do you want to save the world from?

Fimma: You already know. It's Salem.

Touma: If we have the same enemy, then why do you want to take my arm. We could just work together.

Fimma: All I need is your arm and then I'll be able to become this world's savior.

Fimma: The only reason that I'm using other people to aid me, is because it saves me time.

Fimma: Now are you going to willingly give imagine breaker or shall we take it?

Touma:(mind) There's no way I could take on four people at the same time, especially if they have a semblance or magic. And I can't just give my right arm to him.

Touma:(mind) Even if I knew for a fact that if he had my right arm he could instantly save the world. There still the matter of the dragons.

(Flashback)

(Flashback end)

(Flashback end)

Touma:(mind) Every time my arm got chopped off, a dragon appear an attack the thing that did it. I don't even know if I can control it. What if it goes beserk?

I knew that there was one option.

I walked up to Fimma and did something no one here was expecting...

I kicked him in the face.

Everyone: ?!

After that, I made a break for it and ran away

Fimma: ................ Get him!