Dance Dance, Dragon!?

3rd person POV.

After Salem's Castle crumbled to the ground, everyone began rummaging around the wreckage to find a certain spiky-haired boy.

After a little bit, they eventually found Touma Kamijou under a few rocks with surprisingly little damage.

The search continued, however. They began looking for Salem but after a few hours and many Grimm battles, they decided to give up for now.

In the last attempt, Touma was asked if he knew. He responded with a nonchalant "I don't know".

When asked about the lights that shined before the building crumbled, he said it was just Salem attacking him.

They all decided to celebrate their victory. Even if Salem was missing, her minions were in prison, her base destroyed and her identity revealed. It was only a matter of time before they found her, so they all might as well celebrate.

A week passed after the fight with Salem, and everyone was now getting ready to celebrate at the newly rebuilt Beacon Academy.

This party was surely going to be a rememberable one...

(Play op)

In the old dorm room of team RWBY, a certain group of girls was putting on their dresses for the party.

Misaka: Do we have to wear these fancy dresses...?

Misaka spoke with a shy tone, as she looked at how the others looked in there dress.

Ruby: I don't really get this too.

Ruby was wearing a dark red dress with black highlights. She had a skirt that covered her thighs and a top that was sleeveless. Her chest area had a dark fishnet design that teased her cleavage while not revealing the important parts. But people should be careful not to stare at that area for too long, or else Yang will give you a black eye if she catches that.

Weiss: There is nothing to get. It's a party we should look nice.

Weiss was wearing an ice blue dress that had a white snowflake pattern on it. It was a one-shoulder strap dress with a long blouse that went down to her ankles. The dress hugged her slim and petite body. Her hair was done up into a ponytail.

Blake: Do you think this is a little much?

Blake had a dark purple and black dress. The style of the dress was slightly old fashioned with a modern touch. Instead of a blouse or skirt like the ones most of the other girls had, she had baggy parachute pants. The top part of the dress looked like a dressing gown. She had a silk rope around her waist that was tied at the back and made it look like she had a tail. The rope probably helped keep her outfit together. Her right arm had a kimono style sleeve, while her other arm was sleeveless. With a flower pattern going down her leg, she looked like she was about to walk down the catwalk.

Yang: We look great. And when we go out there, people are going to turn their heads and stare.

Yang was wearing a dress that was, by all means, meant to show off what she got. The dress had a mini blouse that covered half her thigh and hugged her bottom. The dress was backless and the front had an apron-like front that covered her front and was held up by string tied around her neck. The dress left little to the imagination, but that was most likely on purpose to allow her to drive the boys or boy mad. And for those curious, some side cleavage was visible.