Unlucky school life.

Touma POV

Today I woke up ready for the first day of school. I had my uniform on, my stuff ready and I fed Index. But there was still one problem...

I was late.

Touma: Why do this things happen to me?

I then saw team RWBY running to class too. It made me feel slightly better that I'm not the only one who is having a  off morning.

We arrived in class and professor Port let us off the hook seeing that it was the first day.

I sat near the perverted duo.

Motoharu:(whispering) Yo, kami.

Touma: Huh?

Motoharu:(whispering) I heard you helped that team out during initiation.

Touma:(whispering) Yeah, why?

Motoharu:(whispering) have you asked one of them out ?

Touma:(whispering) It's not like that.

I tried to focus on the lesson but it was too boring to listen. I scratched the back of my head.

Port: Very well Mister Kamijou, let's see if you have what it takes to be a true huntsman.

Touma: Wait what?

Port: Come down here.

I do as he says. If I told him I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, I would probably get into trouble.

Port: Are you ready?

Touma: Uuumm, Yes?

Port: Good.

He opened a cage, that held a Grimm.

Touma: Wait, I'm supposed to figure that?

Port: Correct. Sadly I don't have anything more dangerous.

Touma:(mind) How is that a sad thing?

I turned my attention to the Grimm, who surprised me with a attack that launched me to the wall.

Touma: such Misfortune.

I get up and started to dodge it's attacks.

Team RWBY was cheering for me. But Weiss was getting mad at Ruby.

Ruby: Go for it's belly! It's the Grimm's weak spot!

Weiss: Ruby! Can't you see he is trying to focus?!

I started to ignore them and focus on the battle.

It does a spin dash at me, but I jumped over it. It hits the wall and is now laying on it's back. Not wanting the opportunity, I punched it in the gut with my right hand.

The grimm turned to dust. I was a little tired and in slight pain because of its attacks.

Port: Excellent. But that's all the time we have for today.

I get my stuff and leave I then see Ruby and Weiss get into some sort of argument.

When Weiss stormed off, I went to Ruby.