The strongest vs The weakest

Touma POV

The school day had ended. Not much happened besides Blake not sleeping or wanting to go to the dance. Yang said she would talk to her.

Not having much to do, I decided to go for a walk.

While on my walk through Vale, I see Misakas sister looking at a Black cat.

Touma: What are you doing?

Misaka (S): Misaka is looking at the cute cat, says Misaka sad she can't hold her.

Touma: And why can't you do that?

Misaka (S): Due to my semblance I would only make the cat uncomfortable, says Misaka continuing to be sad.

I grabbed the cat.

Touma: Catch.

I throw the cat at her.

Misaka (S): !!

Touma: There you go

Touma: There you go. Looks like the cat doesn't mind you.

Misaka (S): ........ Thank you says Misaka grateful.

Touma: Let's go buy her some food.

We walked to the convenience store. When we got there we saw the sign that said no pets. I then went in to buy some cat food while Misakas sister stayed out side.

Once I get out of the store with the food I see only the cat. I pick the cat up.

Touma: Now were did she go?

I noticed the cat look into the alleway.

Touma: There?

I go into the alleway, as I walked further in I smelt blood.

As I walked in further I saw the blood covered alleway and Misaka sister with a body bag.

Touma: What the hell happened here?

Misaka (S): The end of one of the test says Misaka answering your question.

I then see several more Misakas.