The mission to round 3

RWBY POV

We were searching for a mission to get us to the southeast but we ran into some problems.

Blake: Any other ideas?

Ruby: We mail ourselves there!

Ozpin: Well, that's one option.

Ozpin appears.

Ozpin: Unfortunately, we determined that the concentration of Grimm was too extreme for first-year students. It seems that particular region is rather popular. In fact, I have the sneaking suspicion that you four will make your way there no matter which job you choose.

Weiss, Blake, and Yang glare at Ruby, who nervously rubs her head.

Ruby: Whatever makes you say that?

Ozpin: I'm still curious on how you all found your selfs at the docks last semester. I'm interested in how you also really learned about the hideout in the southeast.

Ruby: Umm...

Ozpin: I doubt I'll ever find the exact answers I'm looking for. So how about this: instead of waiting for you all to break the rules, why don't we just bend them?

Ozpin taps something's on his scroll.

Ozpin: You four and Mister Kamijou will be going on this mission.

Ruby: We won't let you down. Thank you, professor.

Ozpin: Do not thank me for this. Teamwork and persistence have carried you far. But you must understand, the things that await you beyond the protection of the Kingdom will not care. Stay close to your Huntsman at all times, and do exactly as he says. He will be leading you on this mission, and he can have you sent back to Beacon, if he finds your skills to be unsatisfactory. Good luck.

Touma POV.

Touma: Let's see what kind of normal and safe mission I can find...

Touma: Oh! A mission to help gard a village for a few hours. That sounds reasonable.

I go and try to select the mission but it says I'm already apart of one with Team RWBY.

Touma: What the...

I looked to see what the mission I was on.

Touma: Quadrant 5 needs Grimm cleared out. And there is a high level of grimm.

Touma: Such Misfortune!

I was waiting near the bullhead. I had already said goodbye to Index and left her with some food. She's probably eaten it all by now.

Ruby: Hey Touma!

Team RWBY arrived.

Touma: (sigh) hey.