Battle of dragons

3rd person Pov:

It was the middle of the night. The shattered moon shined bright in the dark and star-filled sky.

Touma was flying through the air in his dragon form. Salem was using her magic to fly beside him.

Accelerator and Raven were making their way to the Atlas group to distract them, as Touma and Salem sneak in.

Salem: I don't believe I have to tell you, but you need to use everything at your disposal, including this power.

Touma couldn't really talk in this form, only roar. But in his head, he answered.

Touma:(mind) I don't really like it. I know that I have basically no knowledge of Imagine breaker, but this power, this unnatural power, just isn't something I can get used to.

Touma:(mind) Maybe Index or Jinn can help me figure out this power later, but what will the answer be? Good or bad?

Touma:(mind) And the luck I now have... I can't accept it. If I do, I just might lose what's left of Touma Kamijou in me and become someone who always expects things to go his way.

Touma:(mind) But I understand. I'll use this power. I'll use it to get back my life and reclaim my misfortune!

Touma then roared. The roar was filled with rage, greed, and resolve. He roared like a dragon.

Dragon(T): RRROOOOOAAAAARRRR!

(Play op)

A spiky-haired boy that had a mysterious power in his right hand, was in a ballroom that had a girl dressed as a princess named Index, a blond girl that had a guilty heart named Misaki, and a woman that had a fall theme to her named Amber.

The boy was holding a crown, the relic of choice. He placed it onto Index's head.

Kamijou: Okay, you're up Misaki.

Misaki: Okay...

Kamijou: It's okay, no one is going to get hurt.

Misaki takes out her tv remote and begins to point it at Index and mess with the buttons.

Misaki:?

A spark comes from Index, then a pulse that pushes everyone back. Kamijou trips and accidentally hits Amber with his right hand, causing her to be broken out her frozen state.

Index floats up a few meters into the air and begins to speak with a mechanical tone.

Index: John's pen has been activated. Mental manipulation detected. Defense mode activated.

Magic circles appear behind Index.

Index: Eli Eli Lema Sabachthani.

A blood-red beam is fired at Misaki. Kamijou gets in front of her and uses his right hand to block the attack, but he gets launched into a wall do to the force of the attack.

Amber, not really understanding what's going on, decided to attack Index due to believing that she attacked Touma for no reason.

Fire surrounded Amber's hands, as she blasted Index. However, John's pen uses the knowledge that Index has to counter the attack.

The two continue to battle it out. Misaki just stared at the violence that unfolded before her. With more regret weighing her down, she didn't know what to do, then...