Helping Friends.

Touma: POV

The few days I was in the hospital, team RWBY and JNPR plus Index and Himegami came and visited me.

Weiss, Blake and Pyrrha were nice enough to bring me notes for classes I missed.

The teams also explained how they went to the Forever falls and how Jaune stood up to Cardin.

Today was the day I got my arm out of the cast and got to leave.

When I got back to my dorm I got a call from miss Komoe.

Komoe:(on scroll) Mister Kamijou I here you are now out of the hospital and are allowed to participate in school again.

Touma: Yes. Why do you ask.

Komoe:(on scroll) I wanted to remind you about the extra lessons after school with me and miss Goodwitch. We will see you tomorrow.

(Hangs up)

Touma: Such Misfortune!

Glynda: That will be all for today.

I was on the ground, tired from all the training I did with Miss Goodwitch.

Komoe: Good job Mister Kamijou! A few more of these and you should be able to pass with no problem. As long you don't fall the test and get hospitalized again.

Touma:(heavily breathing) How.. many is... A few... More?

Komoe: About.. forty-five.

Touma: Such Misfortune!

Komoe: I have to go now. Goodbye Kamijou.

I was left alone with Miss Goodwitch.

Glynda looked at me like she wanted to say something but couldn't find the words to say it.

Glynda: I-..... Good job today.

Touma:(gets up) Thanks. Can I go?

Glynda: Of course.

I leave

Glynda:(mind) Why can't I say it?

TIMESKIP brought to you by Touma trying to teach Index how to cook.

I was walking twords my dorm. It was already dark outside.

While walking I noticed Blake.

Touma: Hey Blake, what are you doing here this late?

I then noticed her cat ears and how she looked like she's been crying.

Touma: What's wrong?

Blake: you don't care that I'm a faunus?

Touma:(mind) Wait. Weren't faunus those animal like people or am I thinking about furrys? Stupid memorie lose.

Touma: I don't care what you are. You are my friend.

Blake: Thank you.

Touma: So what happened?

Blake: I hid the fact that I am a faunus to my team and they found out.

Touma: I guess they reacted badly.

Blake: Something like that.

Touma: So what are you planning to do?