Haven here I come

3rd person POV

Ruby, Yang and team JNPR have been traveling to Haven academy.

Along the way they ran into one of Salem's minions. But with the help of Qrow they defeat him.

Qrow explain to the group about the relic's, maidens, and Salem.

They eventually made it to Haven where they soon met a boy named Oscar who possessed Ozpin soul.

Weiss had managed to make her way to Haven also.

Black was with Sun. They were in Blake's old home trying to fix the white fang.

They've been having difficulties, but with the disappearance of Adam, it wasn't as difficult as it could of been.

Currently Qrow was trying to find huntsman to aid him, but was having no luck.

Qrow POV

Qrow: I guess I have no choice, but to ask him for reinforcements.

I take out my scroll and call him.

(Beep)

(Beep)

(Beep)

Motoharu: Hey Qrow, what's up?

Qrow: I know you're busy with your side of the plan, but I think I'm going to need some back up. Can you spare someone on your team?

Motoharu: Sure, I have the perfect guy in mind.

Qrow: Thanks, I owe you one.

Qrow: While I have you on right now, do you have any info for me.

Motoharu: Yes I do my Birdy friend.

Motoharu: The fall maiden is doing good and is still able to use her magic, even if it was only half of what it was.

Qrow: That's good.

Motoharu: I got four more people to aid us, and there pretty strong.

Motoharu: Oh yeah! Your sister is the spring maiden and she might of had a change of heart, I'm not sure.

Qrow: What!?

Motoharu: I'll send my guy to Haven academy, he can explain that, bye!

Qrow: Wait!

(Hangs up)

Qrow: Damnit! (Sigh) I wonder who he's going to send.

Touma POV

Motoharu had called us all for a group meeting.

The people who were at the group meeting was me, Index, Misaka, Kuroko, Last order, Accelerator, Amber and Motoharu.

Motoharu: Let's get this party started.

Accelerator: Let me guess, a nother mission?

Motoharu: Well... For one of you.

Misaka: What do you mean, one of us?

Motoharu: You see, are old friends team JNPR and most of RWBY are at Haven academy and need some extra help.

Motoharu: Sooooo.... Are lord and savior here is going to go and give them a helping hand.

Motoharu: And until he comes back, Amber will be helping you three out.