The maiden heist

Touma POV

Today as always my Misfortune continues.

First, while I was tasked to bring my teacher a letter, I accidentally walked in on her changing.

Komoe: Eeeeeeehhhh?!!

Safe to say it didn't end well.

Later as I was walking to my gym class I see Motoharu and Aogami run past me.

Motoharu: Are Lord and savior has saved us!

They hide in the corner.

Touma: What are you on about?

Group of girls: He must be the one! Get him!

And that's how I was chased by a group of girls until I tripped and they beat me up for no reason.

When I got back to my dorm Index was eating and I noticed something White on the floor.

When I picked it up I saw it was a pare of panties.

Index:(angryband embarrassed) Toooouuuuummmmaaaa.....

Touma: Index, I didn't know!

And that was my day.

As the Vital festival was a week away. I was not allowed to participate, which for me was a good thing.

Right now I was playing videogames with Accselerator at his Hotel his been staying at. I told him all of this.

Accselerator: After seeing and hearing about all your unlucky incidents, I can't say you beat me because you got lucky.

Touma: That's what you got from that?(about the game) Get the item.

Accselerator: (about the game)Got it. What? Did you think I would feel sad for you?{about the game) reload.