Lost and Hurt

Narrator's POV
You pack all your clothes as you sneaking out in your house your mother are dead while you father was abusing you so you decided to leave your siblings didn't know either because they move away and having their own family when your at the front door you glance at the whole house and spotted your family picture and took it with you and got out with a last sigh,and walk away leaving no traces to find.

Time skip

It was already morning,you checked in,in a hotel to sped the night but you need to check out because you need to find an apartment and work you don't really need to find a work because your mom got a business but it signed to your father,how cruel right?,when your at the alleyway someone pinned to the wall so suddenly.

Give me the bag!"the man said

You just stand there scared your going to give your bag when someone yell.

"Hey! Let go of her!"a female voice yell

"What if I don't?!"the man said he grip the knife at you neck

"Fine you leave me no choice..."they said "dear please close your eyes"they concluded

You do what did they said you close you eyes tightly and you heard a scream

"You can open them now"they said

When you open your eyes you can't believe what were your seeing,the man was floating with dark blue aura around him,when you look at the girl her hand were glowing dark blue while there eyes is bright dark red,they seem familiar to you but you couldn't remember.

The girl let go of the man,the man sit and look at the girl,the girl growled showing her mini fangs,when the man see that he run fast and out of the alleyway.

"Th-thank you"you said but your still scared because of what happened earlier.the girl smiled and held her hand to you,you took it shyly.

Your welcome"she said,"I'm bluejay,bluejay shirozawa and you are?"she ask

Y/n,y/n l/n"you said"that name rings a bell"she said"have you separate with your childhood friend before?"you ask,she nod and stared at you with wide eyes

"Wait! Wait! Y/n?! Omg! I can't believe this!,its you!!"she said hugging you,then you remembered she was your friend back when your only kids!.

"Omg! I didn't even recognized you how have you been?!"you ask

"Eh good but you know let's get to a café my treat since I'm the one who leave you that day"she said holding your bag. You nod and walk away with her.

When you two arrived at a café you both get a sit and ordered you chit chat a lil bit and talking what happened to your lives while eating.

"I have heard that your mom was got into a car accident?"she ask you start to tear up,she started to panic,"he-hey its ok if you don't want to tal-"you cut her off,"its ok"you said wiping your tears away.

"Where are you going anyway?"she ask changing the subject.

"I don't know..."you said placing you head in your hand for support while looking through the window you saw different monster walking at the street talking, laughing.

"Hey how about you come with me at my house?"she said

"What about your parents?"you ask because you don't want to be burden to them

"Well mom and dad were dead,because they don't want to give me to a person that who wants my magic but....did you know that you have too?"she ask

"Pfft...what? Magic? I don't have "you said