BEACH PART TWO!

When I make my character here I got chilled and creep but I'm really a creepy person because I scared people by appearing randomly beside them.

Haru: and she got slapped

Me: I didn't!!

Your POV
Its already night and bj and sagami still didn't came back.

"She still didn't pick it up??" I ask himari worriedly.

"No...I'm getting worried!"himari cried out.

"There they are!!"ink said and point towards bj and sagami walking to us,himari run to bj and hug her.

"I'm so worried! Where did you go?!"himari ask.

"We just fix a problem at resort so no worries ok??"bj said reassuring himari.

Until I saw something at her shirt..........red stains.

"Bj?is that a blood??"I ask pointing at her shirt,she stiffen but relaxed.

"O-oh its only a fancy ketchup at resort its only a accident"bj stutter.

"Oh...ok??"

"I'll prepare for dinner my lady,excuse me"sagami said and walk to the cabin.

"You should help him Clark"himari said to her butler.

"Yes my lady"Clark bowed and followed sagami.

"You missed lunch...is that really a big problem??"Ganz ask.

"Yeah....one of the slide cracked so we need to fix it immediately that's why we just got here"patting himari's hair who was still clinging to her.

"How cute..."I giggled it cause them both of them blushed.

"Hey no need to be embarrass"I said and wave my hand back and forth.

"Let's just go to the cabin I don't want you all to get sick"bj said.

"Oh so you care??~"fell teased.

"No....and now I suddenly want to see a dead body"bj said.

"Hey stop saying that I'm getting scared"himari said.

"What? Maybe later we might see one"bj said with a deadpanned face.

"Dude you need ta stop playing yandere sim ya playing"fresh said crossing his arms.

"Nah...I'm just gonna play later DDLC"

"DDLC??"ink ask.

"Doki doki literature club duh"

"Yeah,yeah we don't care let's just go"fell said.

"Where are your papyruses??"

"Papy was already at our cabin asleep!"blueberry said.

"And sans??"

"Probably walking around with that damn robot but maybe he's at the cabin"

"Fell??"

"Boss are already at the cabin maybe unpacking or some shit"

"Dawg ya need ta stop cursing we have some lil dudette here that still innocent"fresh said mentioning himari was listening.

"Well let's go..."bj said walking away.

----------time skip-----------
Narrators POV

You were sitting at your bed,himari was already asleep along with bj.

You can't sleep...why??because of the stains at bj's shirt but you just shrug it off and grab your phone along with your jacket and go outside,cool breeze hit your face and you saw a tall figure sitting at the sand,you look closer and got a glimpse of a orange hoodie.

"Hi orange"you said as you sit next to him.

"Oh? Y/n? Why are you still awake??"he ask as he puffed out a smoke.

"I can't sleep"you said and open your phone typing the password and look through notifications,100 messages from your abusive father,100 messages from your caring siblings.

"Is there something bothering you?? Want ta talk about it??"he ask.

"What's make you think about that??"

"First of all,ya can't sleep,second you just slump at the sand here with me"he said throwing the cigarette.

"Well there is"you muttered looking away while hugging your knees close to your chest.

"What is it??"

"I don't wanna talk about it really"you said and buried your face at your knees.

"Cmon tell me"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"N-ugh fine....its about my family"

"What about them??"

"Well I have 'daddy issues' "

"Daddy issues??"

"An abusive father and my siblings regret that they left me with him"

"Wait what is you last name again??"

"L/n?? Why??"

"So your family run the L/n company?? With out you??"

"Well yeah dad said that I just need to focused on my studies to become a successful woman....just like mom...but that never happened after the incident ...dad became abusive always a drunk man,always pour his anger into me,always beat me,always hurt me,always blaming it to me why mom died"you started to tear up,tears threatening to flow until you can't hold it anymore,you sob trying to calm yourself.

Orange saw this and hug you,surprising you a little but eventually hug back,the smell of honey and smoke fill your nose as you put your head at his shoulder but its surprise you that you like the smell you two hug a few minutes and let go,you sniffle as you wipe the tears.

"Thank you"

"For what??"

"For listening to me....I finally get out of that to my chest"

"Its ok if you need to talk just walk to me and I'll listen to you even though I don't have ears"he joked you giggled and hug him again before letting go and walk back at the cabin.

A orange hue slowly crept at his skull and he stood up walking towards the cabin quickly.

But unknown to both of you yellow green eyes watching every movements of the gang.

To be continued....

Who might will that be?? Anyway I'm adding some new characters here but I'm not gonna say who are they or missions they need to do in this story so see ya to the next chapie!!