BEACH PART THREE!!

So there's a little accident between you and sans but its not a lemon or lime its only a....I don't like spoiling the plot so I'll let you know so let's start!

Narrators POV
You all eating breakfast,but not all of you, a certain lazy bones still asleep.

"Y/n how about you wake sans up??". Bj asked while yawning.

"Sure"you said and walk to the skeles cabin.

You opened the door only seeing messy beds and a sleeping lazy skeleton you walk to him and sat at his bed.

"Sans??"you shook him only to receive a groan.

You sigh and sit at his waist your not thinking this time because you were still half awake.

You slapped his cheek bones.

"Sans!! Wake! Up!!"you shout between hits.

"Y/n??"he ask looking to you,until blue hue crept all his skull.

"Sans??are you ok??"

Until realization hit you.

You were sitting in his pelvis.....straggling his hips.

"I'm so sorry!!"

'What was I even thinking?!"you thought as you felt your cheeks heat up.

"Its o-"

"I'm so so so so sorry I'm really really sorry!!"

"Y/-"

"No! I'm really sorry!!

He sigh he hold your shoulders to make you look at him.

"Its ok,your not yourself now stop"he said reassuring you,you only nod.

"What are you doing here in the first place??"

"Well bj wants me to wake you up"you said while fiddling with the hem of your shirt.

'That kid' he thought

"Ok then let's go to have some breakfast"he said as he walk alongside to you as you two exited the cabin.

------hours later-------

Bj's POV

"Ah refreshing"I heard lust said.

"Glad you all enjoy it...and we have a little bonding I hope we could do this often"I said not looking away from my laptop.

"What are you doing anyway??"he ask sitting beside me.

"Business and hacking some other stuffs"

"Hacking?? Where did learn that??"

"A friend of mine at england"

"Oh"was all he said.

"What about business??"

"I'm just checking the ratings of the corp and even tho I'm in vacation I'm still working and I'm tired as fudge"I said trying not to curse not to mention himari was sleeping in my shoulder.

"Why can't you even relax??"

"Nah...I cant"

"Heh...not to mention but all of us missed the old you,the little nine year old cutie we met four years ago before you turn to this mature teenager girl we missed the old maria shirozawa"

"I know,I know I changed a lot through this years but I need to run the corp like mom and dad did before they died"

"Hey bj!"y/n called.