Flower crowns!

So this one is like the continuation of the last part but this one is different and you will have a sweet part with red!so let's start! ENJOY!!

Y/n POV
Yesterday was fun! But right now me and bj planning to have a picnic at the garden  with everyone! And we hope that they will say yes.

I knock at red's room until I heard him says 'come in' I opened the door seeing him laying at his bed with a book at his hand then he glance at me.

"Oh? Y/n what are you doing here??"he ask I smiled and tuck a strand of lose hair behind my ear.

"Well...we're going to have a picnic at the garden I'm just wondering if would you like to join us??..."I said timidly while fiddling with my index fingers.

He sigh and place the book at his nightstand then walk to me and pat my head.

"Sure I don't mind there's nothing to do anyway"

"Really??"

"Are ya deaf or just something stuck at your ears??"

I shook my head,he chuckled.

"Then let's go"

Time skip

Red's POV

"I regret that I agree"I growl.

"Aww cmon red! Its only a picnic"bj said.

"Yes a picnic it is! But you didn't tell me that its also a tea party!!"I yell.

"Eheheh....bj said that its a bad idea to tell you that this is also a tea time.."y/n nervously laugh.

"Hey y/n would you like to make flower crowns?!"bj ask excitedly.

"Of course!!!

"Can we join too??"ink and blueberry ask in sync.

She nod and look at me.

"Care to join??" She ask.

I stare at her disbelief,she giggle.

"Oh right tough guys don't wear or make flower crowns"she teased,I blush and look away,then bj spoke up.

"Yes but also that tough skeleton were scared of lust..."bj smirk,I growled and stood up.

"I'm not!!"

"Yes you are!~"

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

I sighed in defeat damn I can't put up a fight with that kid she always won,I turn around and walk but someone pull my hand,I look who it is.

"Where are you going??"

"To my room why?.."

"Can you stay??"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Pretty please?~"she look at my red pinpricks with her cute puppy dog eyes,it ...it...it struck me those e/c eyes I blush and look away.

"Fine....."I grumbled.

Her face lighten up.

"Yay!!"

"Cute..."

"What??"

"N-nothing!"I shutter argh!! Damn my shuttering!!.

"Did you just shutter??~"bj tease.

"No"I cleared my non existent throat and sat at the grass.

"You shutter!!!"

"I didn't now shut up and just pick dumb flowers"I grumble and lay at the grass.

Minutes later.....
Still red's POV
I growl at the person who was shaking me to wake up.

"Red if you don't wake up I'll call edge to kick your boney ass cmon get up!!"I heard someone say that I assume it was bj.

"Eh...go ahead call him I don't fucking care"I grumble under my breath as I sleep again I heard someone sigh.

"Baka...you left me no choice"

"Edge!! Your brother was being lazy again!!"

I heard the garden entrance door slammed open.

Then some heavy footstep walking towards me.

"SANS!!!"I heard my brother shout my name,I jolted awake.

"Wha-!"

"EVEN HERE YOUR STILL SLACKING OFF?!"

"uhh...no??"I said but its more like a question as my eyes darted at y/n and bj,then my sockets went wide and I could feel my whole skull heat up.

'She's so pretty with those (favorite flower)placed at her head damn and those e/c eyes they struc-' my thought was cut off by papyrus with his signature demanding voice.

"SANS ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!"he question and I only nod,I can't move my body because those eyes make me lost,I can really see a angel no a goddess to be exact.

"SANS?..."

"SANS...?!"

"SANS!!"

"wha-?!"

"YOUR STARING AT THE HUMAN WEIRDLY"he sigh and and cross his arms and walk away.

"Hey I'm just gonna help them prepare lunch! I call you two later!!"bj said running off behind my brother.

"Hey fell??are you ok??your whole skull were red"y/n ask worriedly.

"Uhh...ye-yeah"I stammered.

"Are you sure??"

I nod then she smile walking closer to me as I felt her placed something at my skull then back away.

When I touch it pink,blue and yellow petals fall down.

"Petals...??"I look at her confuse the a realization hit me,she place a fucking flower crown!!.

"You look cute with it"she smile with her eyes close and walk away both of her hands was behind her humming a song.

I just stare at her as she leaves,I was just like struck by a lighting I can't move my body.

"Damn...what is this feelings??.."I question myself as I walk slowly to the gardens big doors.

'I think I'm really in love with that girl' I thought as I look at the flower crown that I was holding.

To be continued!!......

Ya know I'm out of sleep because I'm up at five thirty am I can't sleep because some idiot was pulling my foot out of the bed and I ended up kicking my cousin's face and now I can't sleep and again because I watch to much horror and played yandere sim and 'accidentally' add osana which turned out that FUN girl!! Shown up!! And I needed to fucking change it!! And I'm paranoid as heck because I really watch to much horror movie and the TV got static in three in the morning man! Ok I'll shut up.

Haru: and she throws the remote to it.

Me: I didn't!!