BEACH PART FOUR!

"Geez...I wonder who's our student council president"you said and lay back while holding your phone.

"You don't know??"himari ask you nod.

"Well I'm surprise bj didn't tell you yet"himari said and continued to pat bj's head who was sleeping at her stomach.

"And why is that??"

"Shes the student council president"

"...e-eh?? How can she handle being the student council president and being a music club president??"

"Well I cover her work at music club and she handle being the student president herself I'm surprise she's still didn't have anger issue to our headmistress"

"Why??"

"Eh....because she was wearing inappropriate uniform"himari sweatdropped.

"Oh"

"And not just that she was seducing some male students that come to her office"bj said groggily her eyes still close.

"Why didn't you report it to the principal??"you ask while scrolling at YouTube.

"She always got some slutty reasons every time we caught her doing those things to the male students especially who those have good reputations in short popular teens,school athletes and others"himari said.

"Anyway pack your things,tomorrow morning were going back to the manor"bj said standing up and stretching.

"Why so suddenly??"you ask.

"I have a feeling,someone was watching us..."bj whispered
But enough for you two to hear.

Then a rustle sound was heard.

"Wh-what was that??"himari stammered.

"Hmm...maybe some lost animal or somethin....anyway sakura should be playing with blueberry and ink Ill go check on them and tell it to th-"bj was cut off by a gun at the side of her head and a arm at her neck choking her a little.

"Well well well look who we just got here~"the guy with yellow and green eyes said.

"The heir of the shirozawa corp~how pathetic"

You and himari froze in fear.

"Who the hell are you??"bj ask holding his arm at her neck.

"Well my lady wants you"he said bluntly.

"You've got a wrong choice..."bj mutter and she glare at the man at the side of her head,the gun that was pointed at her head slowly creeping its way to the guys head.

"What the hell?!what are you doing?!"the guy yelled.

"Simple...making you regret that you were born to this world...."bj said dark aura surrounding her.

"Who sent you here and who are you??"bj ask.

"I'm not telling you..."the guy spat.

Until dark red eyes landed both of you.

"Call them"bj said and pointing at the skeletons cabin you both nod and run to the cabin.

"Now tell me...."bj said turning around at the guy.

Your POV

"Now tell me...."the only thing I heard from bj's mouth as we ran to the cabin.

When we got there I slammed the door open,panting heavily making them worried and startled.

"B-bj ne-need you!...."I manage to say between pants until sans walk to me.

"Hey kid calm down first ok?? Paps get some water"sans turn his skull to his brother who nod his head and walk to the kitchen.