Training with guns? and cuddle bears??

Sooooo......enjoy!!

"Y/n? Bj??"ink ask knocking at the door softly. When he got no answer he entered the room only seeing you and bj hugging each other like there is no tomorrow. He smiled and shook you both only hearing some groans,he shook his head while summoning a trombone but before he could do that bj woke up.

"I'm up!! I'm up!! Don't you even dare blow that freaking trombone!!!"she yell you woke up and sit up.

He chuckled.

"Breakfast is ready and mafia is already downstairs and we have training later after that bj and your gonna join too y/n"he said and exiting the room.

"Training huh?? I wonder what training that is going to be I hope it was easy"you said but boy you were dead wrong.

-sometime later-

"I regret everything!!"you shout.

"What were just gonna train with guns"mafia said you already met him and he was a big flirt like G and you already know that G and mafia are partners in crime.

"Why??"you ask

"To protect yourselves by not just using magics because if you use too much magic yo-"mafia was cut off by bj who continued his statement.

"You will be exhausted and gonna pass out...."bj said leaning at the wall arms cross.

"Exactly now doll I want you to hold this firmly careful not to slip it out your hand ok??"mafia said while giving you a revolver and putting some ear piece both at your ears.

"Ok??"

"Now focus at the target and just stare at the middle don't let the nervous get you ok??"he was saying the instruction you nod and focus at the target.

"Now pull the trigger"

And you did what he said you pull the trigger but you miss the target.

"Your holding it wrong"he said placing his bony hand in the gun with your hands still on it  you blush but shrug it off he then pull the trigger and it was just right in the target while bj didn't care she's just looking through shot guns,calibers,stun guns,snipers and etc.

"Cool can I try this sniper??"bj ask holding a sniper camouflage color.

"Sure kid just put some ear pi-"and again he was cut off,he then glare at me where I just standing and mouthing.

"Stop cutting me off"he threatens .

(Fourth wall breaks noises)

(Me:fucking great now I need to fix the freaking fourth wall thanks mister for breaking the fourth wall but don't worry I just need glue and tape you better help me here later or I will shoot your head with a caliber)

(Tape noises and glue) skip this one)

"Dude I already know my dad use to teach me before and I already used to the gun noise"(my uncle is an freaking soldier and he teaches us how to hold the gun right but not the real one)bj said pulling trigger.

*BANG!*

"heh nice one kid"

"Thanks..."

"Uhh....mafia??"you call him.

"Hm?"

"Your still holding me"

"But I'm enjoying this positi-"

"Excuse me my big sister is getting uncomfortable"bj said sounding irritated.