Mornin' hell hol- i mean school!!

"Good morning darlin's!!"mettaton shout only to see you both snuggle up sleeping at the couch with warm fuzzy blanket covering you both,he sigh and get a microphone,he tap it and clear his robotic throat.

"Wake up now darlings!!! Time for school!!!"he scream through the mic,you yelped while bj shriek and fall at the couch tangled in the blankets.

"What the fudge!!!! You better run you talking microwave!!"bj yelled getting out of her tangled form and launch at MTT who was nervously getting ready to run,then he run around the mansion with bj after him then suddenly someone pick you up.

"Cmon now angel face time to get up"lust said holding you up bridal style.

"Eek!"you squeak.

"L-lust?!"you shuttered his name.
              (Sounds wrong for me)

"Heh...that's right my dear now let's get you breakfast"he walk through the dining area holding you still when you both enter the dining area,the skeletons saw you with him?!.

"Uhh.....hi??"you look at them nervously,they pop up to reality and say good morning to you,then you heard a crash.

"God damn!! Get the fuck off me!! I ain't wearing that!!"you heard bj yelled.

"Your going to wear this even you don't want too!!"mettaton argue.

"God damn it!! Guys!! Help!! Sis!!! Help me!!"

"So are you guys gonna help her??"you ask they shrug and start eating.

"Dang it! Let go of me!!"

"No! Not until you wear this skirt!!"

"That's too fucking short!! And I ain't like spoiled brat Amy!!and why is that sparkly pink?!  I hate pink!!' So let go of me!! And I ain't dealing with this freaking bullshit!!"

You sigh and finish your food.

"Hah! Finally thank you sans!!"

You look at sans,you were shock his left eye was glowing and bj enter the dining room with MTT floating behind her.

"Put me down Mr smiley bag of bones"mettaton said grumpily.

Bj sat beside you and start eating.

"So...whats up" you ask bj.

"The sky"she said playfully.

"What??"

"You ask me what's up so I answer the sky"bj said,you groan,she giggled and continue eating.

"What?? Not a fan of puns?"

You giggled and shook your head.

"No its just lame...well I'm gonna take a shower..."you said and got up off to you and bj's room.

---minutes later----

"Well actually the problem is...I can't have lunch with you heheh"bj said nervously.

"Why??"you ask.

"I just gonna bring back this books to library but don't worry I won't take long!"bj said trying to cheer you up.

"Ok..."you said sounding disappointed.

"Hey cheer up big sis I'm just gonna be lost in your sight for five minutes then I join you"bj said.

"You better be"

"I will! I promise!"bj said walking away,you sigh and put you (f/c) cat headphones and (snd f/c) mask and start walking through lunch.