LETS GO TO THE BEACH!!

Bj's POV
Finally!! Summer break!!!"I yelled and plop my self at couch beside y/n.

"Yeah exams are over!"y/n yelled

"What are you two yellin'bout??"fresh ask.

"Summer break!!"we both yelled in unison.

"Oh right..."its the only word left at his mouth making me to flick his skull.

"Any plans for this summer break??"i ask y/n

Y/n shrug until an idea pop at her head.

"How about we go to your private beach?!"y/n ask excitedly.

"Sounds great! I think its better if we stay there until summer break is over don't ya think??"

"Absolutely!!"

"Great! Now we just need t-"i was cut of by someone kick the door and some pink fog goes i- wait pink??....bloody hell that talking microwave!!

"Did someone says beach?!"he yelled.

"Bloody hell how many times do I have to tell you that stop kicking my door!!"I shout clearly angry at him.

"METTATON?!"

oh god my cinnamon roll uncle damn it.

"Oh hello there papy dear!"he said and walk towards papyrus and peck him at his mouth.

"Bleh!!"I faked gag until y/n nudge me at my ribs...hard.

"Ow!ouch!ok looks like training r-really help a lot at your stamina!"I cough.

"Oh my god I'm sorry"

"Its ok...now gay robot not in my manor and why are you holding shopping bags??"

"Of course swimsuits!!!"

"Oh yeah righ-!!WHAT?!"

"swimsuits to wear of course!"

--------time skip at the beach------
Your pov

"Oh bloody hell no I'm not wearing that!!I'd rather die than wearing that shit!!" Bj shout at mettaton who was holding an black polka dot two piece in front of her and mine well two piece with frills just to cover my chest and I'm wearing short shorts to cover the undergarment that I'm wearing it has frills too but I'm more comfortable with shorts.

"But it'll be cute on you!!"

"Damn you gay robot!!"

"Just wear this!"

"No!! I had my own swimsuit!now get that piece of shit out of face!"bj said and walk towards the bathroom door that was open and slammed it shut.

"I'm just outside if you two need me"I said and get out of the cabin that we'll be staying of course separate cabins

When I got outside I saw the skeletons relaxing until I heard someone call my name.

"Y/n!"

"Huh??"I look around and saw ink and blueberry with red,sans and error all of their faces were erupted by different hue except blueberry who was wearing a blue swimming trunks with taco printed pics and a light blue long sleeved swimming shirt and the other too.

"Heya guys!"I said and chat to them.

"You look cute at that swim wear doll"G said making my cheeks heats up a little until someone cleared their throat I turn around and saw bj wearing a black sports bra with matching short shorts.

"Seriously?? Flirting?? Again?? Ohoh...wait lust, purple I think you both needed some tissues....you perverts you noses were bleeding!"

"Huh?!"