Flower crowns for everyone!! and happy b-day bj!

Ink POV
I woke up early because today was bj's' 14th birthday and getting everyone to plan of course the others agreed even y/n  and their papyruses as now I open bj's bedroom door to only see that she was still sleeping I walk towards her bed and wake her up.

"Yes...??"

"Get ready we have a surprise for you at the garden but for now change and go to the kitchen and eat you will see a note in the table and the rest notes just follow them until you reach the garden ok??"

"What for??" She ask and sat up.

"Just do it ok??"

"Fine..."

I nod and stand up walking through her door and shut it with a soft click.

"What's their up to?"I heard her mumble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bj's POV
I walk downstairs and go straight forward to the dining area I saw pancakes and tea with a small paper folded beside it,I take a seat and grab the paper and read it.

Enjoy the breakfast! When you finish it go to the living room and look for a small box and another note will be there!
-your big sister y/n

'Huh?? Am I missing something??'I thought I'm really clueless right now.

"Mmm...nah I really missing something??"I ask myself I shrug and started to eat.

When I finished I placed the plate at the sink and walk towards the living room.

"A box?? Where could it be??"I sigh and sat at the couch then I felt the pillow got a hard object behind it,I remove the pillow and saw the little box,I opened it,I stare at it with awe,it was a blue galaxy designed necklace then I saw a note again.

We bought it for you!its so cute and really going to fit you,now go to errors room and you will see a doll there and some note again!
-ink

"I smell bullshit"I curse and walk again upstairs and walk quickly to errors room,I open the door and at his bed a little doll sat there with a note and a flower crown.

"Huh??"

I picked up the doll along with the note and flower crown.

Heya kid wear the flower crown and go to blueberry's room you will see a small box again but you need to find a little key but I give you a clue "stuffings"that's all.
-Error

"I seriously smell bullshit"I curse again then I place the flower crown at my head and exited the room and quickly walk again to blueberry's room I slammed it open and at his nightstand a small box with a note beside it.

Look for the little key first! And then you can open the box! Clue!! "STUFFINGS".
-BLUEBERRY

"Heck what a basic clue"I mutter and stare at the doll that I was holding,I flip the doll to its back and saw a zipper.

"Their making it easy for me...my..my"I mumble and unzipped it and a little key came out.

"Heh...what a piece of cake"I said to myself and opened the box,it has a light blue ribbon with black stripes and a note with it.

Tie the ribbon at your hair and go to the garden you will see what's waiting for you there.
-your big sister y/n

"Are they really wanna saw me in such feminine??..."I tie the ribbon and run downstairs and straight to the garden I stopped at the wooden doors and slowly open it the sun light triggered my eyes then I hear three words.

"Happy birthday bj!!"they shout I look at them each faces got smiles but not all of them,I grinned because their are all wearing different colors of flower crowns.

"So are you gonna stand there or celebrate for your birthday??"y/n ask I smile and run up to them.

"You guys!!"I shout and extended my arms as Im running to them for a hug.

"W-wait bj!!"I tackle them to the grassy land.

"Too late!!"

'This day was the best I hope the fun will never end and this day wasnt that bad and I finally have my perfect gift for the rest of my life....my friends or should I say my family....a perfect family....being happy all the time...I just really hope this fun will never end..'  I sigh and close my journal.

"What a day..."

"But I enjoyed it"

To be continued.....
Me: thank you for reading this book and my other book! I hope ya all enjoy it!!