Firts day....First Use??

Recap:
Welcome miss L/n to Maxwell monster and humans school where monsters and humans are nice and wise!.

Present.

Narrators POV
You and bluejay are heading out of the school gate when someone pull you at the back of the school,when you look up it was the school girl bully,Amy.

"So...your new girl that the school was talking about huh?"she ask and in some point now you ere really annoyed.

"What do you want Amy?"you ask with pure hatred.

"Oh dear y/n I heard that your living with monsters and with your dirty slut friend"she said,and in this really point I'm not saying a big lie that pop a nerve.

You shove her to her back pinning her and you didn't notice that your eyes are glowing f/c.

"Your the one who talk! Your just an big spoiled brat that sleep with men's! Your the slut and everybody at the school knows that!"you yelled punching the wall that just behind her.

"Y/n!"someone call your name

When you look who it was,it was bluejay and sans with G.

Your vision starts to blur,your head was in pain,you start to lose your balance as all you can see is.........painful blurs.until darkness consumed you.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.y-!
.
.
.
.
.
.y/n!

.
.
.
.
.
.she use to much...
.
.
.will she....wake...up...?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.should....tell...her...when....woke...up...??
.
.
.
I'm starting.....worried...been....week...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You open your eyes slowly.

Guys she's waking up!"you heard someone yell

When you fully open your eyes,you recognized the room,your at bj's room with all of your skeleton friends.and a human child with goat monster.

"Mom look she finally woke up!!" the brown haired girl said

"Indeed she is my child..."the goat monster lady said

You sat up groggily,supporting your head.

"Ugh....what happene-"you were cut off by bluejay jumping to you and hugging you tight.she cry at your shoulder.

"Sissss!!!!"she cried  while controlling her sobs. You hug her back.

"Its okay I'm awake now"you said patting bar back gently

"You use to much magic angel face"lust said

"Magic?what do you mean I use to much?"you ask patting Bluejay's head that now sleeping in your lap.

"You really don't remember dear?"the goat monster lady ask

"Oh! By the way my name is toriel"toriel said"and by my side is frisk"she continued the brown haired girl smile at you and waved.

"Geez kid you scared bj to death"sans said sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Why?"

"You've been sleeping for one week"

"What?!"

"Its true you've been sleeping for one week because you just use to much of your magic and because your an first timer using your magic the range of it is eating you up"G said,"but if you focus your the one who will control it,not the magic will control you"he continue,you nod your head,you look at your hands the other was wrap with bandage.