Here for you bj and range of our magics

"Bj??"you knocked at her study room.

The door open,you smiled but your smile faltered and turn to a frown as the one who opened the door was sagami looking down at you.

"What are you doing here my lady??"he asked smiling a little.

"Well is bj ok??we're starting to worried"you said in a concern tone.

"The young mistress was fine my lady she was just busy because of the business and paper works to sign up"he explained.

"But...she's been there for week after what happened at the beach..."you mumbled quietly.

"I assure you she's fine my lady now I need to help the young mistress with her paper works have a good day"

With that the door slammed shut.

You sighed and walked downstairs with the skeletons waiting at the living room with toriel,asriel,frisk and asgore.

"So??"sans asked you with hope that bj will get down and talk with them.

"Sagami said she was busy signing some paper works"you sighed and sat down with blueberry.

"But she's been there for a week" asriel said and frisk nodded in agreement.

"The kid is really overworking herself"Orange said as he put his hands at his hoodie pockets while leaning at the living room entrance.

Your all worried for her but Red was the one who was really really worried for her,he was ticked off because bj locking herself at her study with sagami.

"Despite what happened at the beach,I think maria was scared to face you..."asgore said while putting his paw at toriel who was about to cry.

"I can't bear seeing my child locking her self..."toriel sobbed.

Red was really really worried and stand up shouting.

"That's it!!I'm facing her!"

With that he teleported his self at bj's study room.

"What the-!red?!"

"We need to talk brat!"he slammed his hands at her table,sagami just stand behind her because of what red is doing was right,even he's a demon he cared for his young mistress's health.

"Who are you calling brat!?and what the bloody hell are you doing here?!"

"You kid!your pushing your limits! We are all worried do you know that?!we are all worried about you!Toriel,asgore!,asriel! The kid,(Y/n),the others and me!!do you know how worried we are?!you've been locking yourself here for weeks!and what are you even doing here?!pretending to do paper works!but the truth is your hiding yourself!just because your scared!FOR FUCK SAKES KID!YOU EVEN MADE ME WORRIED FOR YOU!!"he screamed,while bj sat there her body was trembling but not in fear nor anger because of sadness.

Red stand there panting.

"I'm a monster...I always ended up hurting the people I cared for!so why do you guys worried for me!! I always ended up hurting you all!!"bj retorted tears were falling out of her eyes,her lips were quivering ever so slightly.

Red was taken back because she just called herself a monster.

Bj slumped at the floor crying until familiar skeleton hands hug her.

"Your not a monster kid...just stop pushing yourself at your own limits...we don't want you ended up getting sick"he sighed.

"The others wants to see you downstairs young mistress are you ready??"sagami asked.