Different eye color and hair and hi sci

"Cool now I really looked like Ciel now"bj grumbled as she let sagami tie the hospital eye patch at her right eye that now color red.

Luckily for you,the one that change your appearance is only you hair that got faint (Second fav color) fading to the top and bottom of your hair.

"Your so lucky onii chan" she whined.

"Hey its not so bad...plus it makes you more cooler"you giggled.

The skeletons watched you two quietly of course of what just happened last day was so terrible seeing someone who was floating for good twenty minutes like possessed was really scary as hell.

until cross cleared his throat.

"So uhmmm..."

"The..."

You two looked at them awkwardly.

"We don't know what happened" you both said in deadpanned face.

"Hey outer can you call sci here??"sans asked.

"Sure but he might busy"outer shrugged.

"Maybe this can help..."error sighed annoyingly as he lazily opened a portal.

Then he latched his strings inside of the portal pulling it with a skeleton who was wearing a lab coat and glasses stumble out.

"H-huh??"he gasped.

"Hey sci! Nice to see ya again buddy!!"sans said helping the glasses wearing skeleton.

"Cla-classic?!what am I doing here?!and is that maria now??"he asked as he questionably at bj who looked confused.

"Uh...what?"bj asked.

"So she doesn't remember..."sci muttered sadly.

"It's ok sci!anyways can you explain what happened to them??"ink asked pointing at the two of you.

"Wait another magic user?!but I thought?...what??..."he looked at you in panic.

"She's bj childhood best friend so yeah Y/n meet sci,sci meet y/n"dust said.

"Hmmm...they seem to get more powerful...but at the same time getting to lost control at it..."sci said touching your hair and looking at bj's eye after he untied it.

"What do you mean lost control??..."you asked looking at your hair.

"You magics range is starting to get big,the bigger it get the more chance you two will...uh...well...lost control of it,and it may cause,headache,coughing of blood,lost of some memories but it will be cure if you two got a full control of your magics!so don't worry about it!maybe gaster can he-"sci was cut of by sans.

"No! Gaster is not gonna touch them!that prick will be better not be spoken!not his name!nothing!"sans yelled surprising you all.

"But classic if you only list-"sci was cut off again by ink.

"I think classic is right sci,gaster well...you know what he did..."ink sighed.

"But he already changed!he made a good progress when he was in my universe!he helped me and the others!!"sci explained causing more to be in the riot.

"All. Of. You! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"bj yelled causing them to stop.

"First! Stop arguing!second who the hell is gaster!? And third!what did he do?!"

"........"

"I'm hella confuse! For fuck sake!!"bj yelled as she pant.

"Gaster Wingdings...me and paps know him since we we're only kids..."

"In fact...he's our father..."

"Eh?!"you and bj exclaimed.

To be continued....