Train but fail and the Demon??

"Why did you wake us up three in the morning??"you ask sipping the hot coffee that your holding while bj slowly dozing off until blackberry slammed his hand making her jolt.

"I'm awake!!"

"Here's your coffee"

"Thanks lust"

"Now answer my question"you command with your demonic voice.

They stare at you and sweat.

"Well we we're gonna train with swords" G said.

"But made in magic"he concluded.

"Bj can already summon hers but with you y/n maybe you will make it a lot easier if you focus" ink said.

"Can I see yours bj??" You ask.

She nod and snap her fingers and just a blink of an eye a sword was in her hand.

"Woah!"

"Cool right?? But it takes a lot of energy I didn't really use it often but for you big sis I can feel a stronger amount of magic and full of determination for a pacifist person like you..."bj said standing up and pointing the sword at blackberry.

"So is that a challenge??"blackberry ask while smirking his hand crossed to his chest.

"Yes!"

"Don't fight in here the furniture's here is antique!"

"Softie"

---at training room-----

"So the rules is five steps forward not facing each other after five steps forward start the fight"

"Ok"bj said turning around with the sword close to her face only the half of her face was seen even blackberry did the same.

"Start counting!"

"One...two...three...four...five"they both count in sync and did a sharp turn now facing each other with swords pointing at each face,bj smirk.

"Sorry....."bj lowering her head and sword and causing her face were covered in her own shadow.

"But....not...sorry!"bj shout and pull her head up with crazy grin and her blue eyes become bloody red she push blackberry and point the sword at his chest where should his soul would be.

You were really shock your eyes become wide the sweet and caring bj you know transform to a demon.

She was giggling like a yandere eliminating the other girls.

"Hahahaha....so pathetic how can you even stand for your brother....if your a weakling??"bj said while smiling maniacally.

"Bj! Not again! You gone to far!!"sans shout.

"Shut up comedian! You can't even stand for your brother right?! You can't even protect him!! You can't protect him from a little kid! Just a kid!! Because your too weak!!"bj said swinging the sword like a pro.

You can't move at your place,then bj pass out falling very slowly the sword disappears and bj fall at the floor unconscious.

"W-what j-j-just happened"you ask shaking a little until you felt a thick cloth cover you,you look beside you,it was red only in turtle neck red sweater.

"Thank you red...."you said.

"Your welcome sweetheart"

"Now let's go back at the living room I'm just gonna excuse bj for today and y/n?"

"Yes ink??"

"We're just gonna train in weekends" he said while holding bj's unconscious body.

You nod and sat at the rubber mat.