CHAPTER 1

Today the board of directors will be having there weekly meeting. 

JIHYO'S POV

We've been working for a long time and we're classmates back in Med school I'm really familiar of how they are by now.

MN : "Unnie good morning. No one's here yet?"

JH : "You know how those guys are, I'm not even expecting them to show in time."

MN : "Haha we should have told them the meeting will be 30 minutes earlier."

JH : "If they weren't one of the best I wouldn't try to get them to join the boards."

*Knock*Knock*

TY : "Isn't it too early for you to talk behind our back Jihyo unnie? Haha."

DH : "Unnie we're sorry, someone here saw a dog in the lobby and decided to say hi."

TY : "Ehhh? Weren't you the one that has problem saying goodbye to that puppy?"

JH : "Yah you two just sit down. You don't need to explain, this always happen anyway I'm use to it."

MN : "Dubu where's Jeong?"

DH : "I don't know Minari, you know her she goes by her ways."

TY : "That hyung probably woke up late again haha."

JY : "I'm not that late." She said walking through the door with her helmet.

JH : "Yoo Jeongyeon we're having a meeting you could have put your helmet in your office first."

JY : "If I did I'm going to be more late, lets start the meeting. I have some cases today."

JH : "Haaaaaay! I'm growing old faster because of you three. Minari you can start now."

MN : "Arraso!"

After discussing our departments issue, I saw Jeongyeon spacing out again. She doesn't really want to be part of this board but she didn't have a choice, she is the best in her field. That's why we added Tzuyu unlike Jeong, Tzuyu pay more attention to meetings like this. Having her beside Jeong made their team balance.

JH : "Anymore questions? Suggestions?"

JY : "None."

JH : "Arraso. Dr. Kim can I talk to you for a moment? The rest of you can go back to work."

MN,JY,TY : "Thank you Dr. Park." They said and vowed in front of me

DH : "Yes unnie?"

JH : "How is she? Did you convince her?"

DH : "Same as always, she wouldn't agree with anything I suggest."

JH : "I see, she's hard as a stone. How about some progress?"

DH : "Hmm she's currently in a stable stage, she said she'll be back today."

JH : "That stubborn girl I already told her that she can just stay here."

DH : "Unnie you know her haha, she's the type you can't control. She has her own world."

JH : "I know Dahyun-ssi but I hope she understand that we're doing this for her. Thank you for keeping it a secret."

DH : "It's nothing unnie, that's what friends are for. I'm going to do my rounds now. Have a good day Dr. Park."