CHAPTER 13.3

NAYEON'S POV

Jeong and I decided to buy something for the girls, once we arrived at the hospitals auditorium. We saw the girls sitting in the floor of the stage.

JY : "You guys don't shut up, don't you?"

NY : "Pabo! Don't be so rude."

JY : "Arraso Ms. Im, I'm sorry."

They begun teasing us. It's kind of we just got really close over the period of time that I was able to scold her a bit. Everyone started preparing for their respective performance.  

I didn't really plan to go today. I hate being in a room with a large crowd. But since Jeong personally invited me and Mina performing I opted to go.

I was sitting in front of the stage with Dr. Chou, Jeong went out.

TY : "Nayeonnie how are you feeling?"

NY : "Haha Tzuyu-ah I'm okay."

TY : "And how is it living with hyung?"

NY : "It's great we've been having some fun lately."

TY : "That's new."

I looked her in the eyes wondering about what she said.

TY : "You see unnie. Hyung's not like that to anyone, most of the time she just want to be alone. She just usually sleep on her time off and today is the first time she came to the hospital festival."

"Hyung must like you a lot."

NY : "Haha I don't think so Dr. Chou, she probably just feel sorry for me."

TY : "Believe me unnie. I've been with her for a long time and never have I seen that Hyung coming early or even smiling this much. Even if you ask your sisters. She's like a totally different person now."

NY : "Maybe she just had a change of heart Dr. Chou."

TY : "Hmm change of heart for you Ms. Im."

JY : "Are you flirting with Ms. Im, Dr. Chou? Sana-chan won't like that." 

Jeongyeon suddenly popped out of nowhere, she was holding some takoyaki and drinks.

TY : "Ani! We were just talking about something."

JY : "Good, you already have a girlfriend so you better behave."

TY : "Tsss over protective, no one's going to steal Nayeonnie from you."

JY : "Pabo I'm just reminding you that you have a girlfriend already."

NY : "Okay you two stop fighting. Dr. Yoo what took you so long?"

JY : "Well I bought you some food, you look hungry a while ago."

TY : "Ehhhhh? You only bought for the two of you?"

JY : "Haha sorry."

NY : "Here Dr. Chou we can share mine."

JY : "I bought that for you. Here Tzuyu-ah!"

NY : "What are you going to eat?"

JY : "I'll buy one again."

NY : "Then I'll go with you."