CHAPTER 23 [END]

NO ONE'S POV 

The girls was celebrating after Nayeon woke up. Everyone gather around her, the last one to arrive was Dr. Chou.

TY : "Unnie! Good thing your already awake :)"

NY : "Dr. Chou! Thank you!"

TY : "Huh?"

NY : "You did a good job stitching me haha."

TY : "I didn't.... I just assisted on your operation."

NY : "Then who did?"

JH : "Unnie it was Jeong...."

*FLASHBACK*

Jeongyeon went to buy some fruits when she saw a car running fast towards a Mother and a baby that was crossing the street she ran and grab both of them. She had bruise around her stomach because of the fall she had trying to protect the mother and her daughter. The car crashed into the street light, Jeong was taken to the emergency room for urgent care. When she heard Dahyun.

JY : "Dahyun-ah."

DH : "Hyung what happened to you?"

JY : "I'm fine, I was in the scene of the accident. What are you doing here?"

DH : "Hyung that driver didn't made it. He was registered as a donor, I'm just here to collect the papers. I called Tzuyu to prepare the operating room so we can perform Nayeon's surgery. Hyung I'm going just rest here okay."

Dahyun left the emdgency room after gathering all the documents, she meet the girls outside the operating room. Tzuyu was already in her scrubs suit while Nayeon was already sedated inside waiting for them.

TY : "Dr. Kim, were ready, were just waiting for you."

DH : "Arraso I'll get change." As Nayeon's cardiologist Dahyun was originally part of the operating team.

JY : "Tzuyu get my stuff ready."

TY : "Hyung?"

JH : "Jeong what are you doing here?"

JY : "I made a promise to your sister. I'm just making it true."

DH : "But hyung your hurt."

CY : "Hurt? Where?"

DH : "She was hurt badly trying to save someone."

TY : "Dr. Kim I don't think we need to discuss this. Dr. Yoo is the best, this is a major operation and the chance of success will be higher with her. Right Dr. Park?"

JH : "I understand. Then we'll leave everything to you three."

JY : "Don't worry Jihyo-ah she'll be okay. Dr. Kim, Dr. Chou gaja!"

Jeongyeon performed the operation on Nayeon with the scar on her stomach caused by her fall. She was battling the pain without medicine cause it will make her sleepy. 7 hours passed and they successfully finished the operation. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

JH : "I know you ask us to keep her away from you but we couldn't she's the best one in the country."

MN : "She came in fighting the pain, she said she made a promise to you."

NY : "Where is she?"