CHAPTER 21

JEONGYEON'S POV

It was 5 am when she finally woke up. She had an oxygen mask on her and she just squeezed my hands to wake me up.

JY : "Babe you're okay now. Do you want anything?" I said as I stroke her hair.

She removed her mask...

NY : "A-ani." She started touching her chest.

NY : "What 's this?"

JY : "You had to do a emergency operation last night."

She just laid there quietly, Soon after everyone started to come in. 

JH : "Unnie???"

NY : "Ohh don't cry I'm okay."

Jihyo and Mina hugged her, this is the only time that the group had this serious atmosphere.

DH : "Jeong go home wash up, we'll watch her."

JY : "But..."

NY : "Jeong please take care of yourself."

JY : "Arraso I'll be back soon babe."

NAYEON'S POV

I had an heart attack yesterday and when I woke up I was already stitched up, Jeong was sleeping beside me. She looks really tired. I woke her up and she explained everything to me. What Ji-eun told me came back to my mind. I couldn't bare looking at Jeong suffering.

The girls came early and they ask Jeong to change, I took the chance to ask Dr. Kim

NY : "Dr. Kim spill out the beans, how bad is it?"

DH : "Hmm honestly it's worse than before this time you can't go home. Without the support you have you'll be in danger. We need to have that operation soon."

MN : "Unnie it's alright, don't worry we're doing everything."

NY : "Sorry I'm being a bother to everyone."

SN : "Don't say that Nayeonnie we're family."

MM : "We're going to be here for you all the time."

JH : "Unnie we just need a little more faith."

NY : "Arraso."

CY : "We'll take turns in looking after you."

JY : "No need for that, I can stay here with her." Jeong came back sooner than we thought. She had her bags with her.

TY : "But hyung you need to rest too."

JY : "I can rest here."

Hours later they started to go back to there works and Jeong was left with me.

NY : "Aren't you being stubborn Dr. Yoo?"

JY : "Babe I told you I'm with you through everything."

NY : "But you need to take care of yourself."

JY : "I will."

NY : "You're making my head hurt."

JY : "Sorry babe... Hmm here I bought Kkaengie. Remember you told me that you're scared to have the surgery? Kkaengie already had one, so you shouldn't be afraid."