CHAPTER 14

JEONGEYEON'S POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar place. This room was big and it didn't have anything on it. Maybe this is one of Ji-eun unnie's apartment. I looked at my watch *6am* I need to get to work by 8am. I need to get going.

I stepped outside with my things and was shocked when I saw Jihyo and Mina sitting in the dinning table.

JH : "Ohhh our visitor is awake. Good morning Dr. Yoo."

MN : "Lets have breakfast."

JY : "Ehhhhh?"

JH : "Don't you ehhh ehhh me."

MN : "Unnie...."

JH : "Yah Yoo Jeongyeon what were you thinking last night? You should be happy that Nayeonnie asked me not to scold you."

JY : "I don't remember what I did."

MN : "You came here drunk last night, Chaeyoung followed you and she said you were trying to help a friend."

JY : "Sorry Mina."

MN : "You should say your sorrys to unnie, she was the one you called last night and when you got here you keep saying that you wanted to make sure she's okay. That you want to see her for yourself because of that she didn't leave your side even if we asked her to rest."

JH : "With the help of alcohol you finally showed what your heart truly desires. Looks like it's a win for unnie, just tell us the truth Jeong, it's been month since you started living together."

JY : "Hmmm the truth?"

JH : "Do you love unnie? Were not going to get angry at you, we were just being protective before cause we don't want her to get hurt but seeing happy like that made me realize it was because of you." She said after sipping her coffee

JY : "I love her. I don't understand but I'm sure I want to be with her."

MN : "Then tell her."

JY : "We're not even sure if she like me too."

NY : "Sadness unnie! Can you make a sunny side up egg for Jeong?! She doesn't eat scrambled eggs. Thank you!"

SU : "Arraso!"

We heard Nayeon shouting from upstairs.

JH : "And you're telling us that she might not like you?"

MN : "Haha you two are cute."

Nayeon was running down the stairs with her shoes on her hand. She just came out of bath, her hair was still soaking wet and her face has nothing on it.

JH : "Unnie! No running on the stairs!"

NY : "Is Jeong awake? She'll be late for work if she don't get up."

MN : "Don't worry unnie...."

Nayeon was embarrassed when she saw me sitting in the table with Mina, Jihyo and Sadness unni. 

JH : "Unnie come on eat your breakfast."

NY : "A-arraso." She stutter as she sat down across me.

JY : "Hmm Ms. Im I'm sorry last night and I'm really grateful for what you did."

NY : "It's okay you're like that cause you were looking after someone."