CHAPTER 22

JEONGYEON'S POV

It's been a week since Nayeon stopped talking to me, I couldn't see her with everyone standing in my way. I lost everything and I couldn't work properly..

I started drinking everyday to ease the pain I feel...

*Knock*Knock*

JY : "Eh? What are you doing here?"

JE : "Chaeng told me that you're having a hard time?"

JY : "So what? I don't need anybody."

JE : "Jeong are you drunk? I can smell alcohol from you?"

JY : "Why do you care???? It's better if I just die!"

JE : "Jeong! Stop it! I'm taking you to bed. This is not you!"

JY : "Cause the old me died when Nayeon left me."

She helped me walk to my bed. I hear someone sobbing, she was crying.

JY : "Why are you crying I don't need your pity."

JE : "Jeong sorry."

JY : "Ehhhh? I told you, keep your pity to yourself."

JE : "I did't know that this will happen, if I did I shouldn't told her that."

JY : "What are you saying????"

JE : "Jeong when we first meet I asked her to stay away from you cause she'll probably going to die. I didn't want you to suffer from that kind of pain but I didn't know that things will turn out this way."

JY : "What? How could you unnie!" I held her collar.

JE : "Go on hit me. It's all my fault."

I started crying I let her go and just laid at y bed.

JY : "Unnie it's too late, no matter how I hate you and even if I hit you nothings going to change she doesn't want me anymore." I said as I stared into the ceiling.

JE : "Jeong I'll talk to her."

JY : "Unnie please stop, you said enough to her. It's not going to make things back to the way they used to be. I don't want her being bothered because of me."

We cried the whole night, I knew she was lying from the start but I didn't know that it was because unnie said something to her. I know she loves me but she doesn't want me to suffer. The next day I started to try my best for her. I went back to my usual routine. 

JY : "Chaeng!"

CY : "Hyung how are you?"

JY : "I'm doing okay, hmm are you going upstairs?"

CY  : "Hyung you know you can't."

JY : "Ani, I just want you to give her this." I handed her a fruit basket "And if you can tell her that I'm okay, and I'm praying for her."

CY : "Arraso hyung. Don't work so hard okay?"

JY : "I'm not. See you! Tell everyone I said hi and I'm sorry for last time."

CY : "It's okay hyung nobody hate you, you can always come to us okay?"

That's the only thing I can do for now, pray for her and start fixing myself. After all of this is done I'm going to win her back.