CHAPTER 2

NAYEON'S POV

I arrived at SMC for my check up but before I go to my room I always go out in the rooftop to play around on my own, before having to be poke by numerous needle again. I had a rare heart condition so I'm not allowed to do something extreme that will cause my heart to burst. I guess I'm not allowed to fall in love too.

"Nice to see you again." I said while looking at my room.

I spend most of my days here, it became my regular room.

DH : "Good you're already here Ms. Im."

NY : "Dr. Dubu how are you? Were you off yesterday I didn't see you."

DH : "Yes Naeyon-ssi I had some appointment yesterday."

NY : "I missed you Doc."

DH : "If you're trying to change the topic with that it's not working haha. Okay lets start."

NY : "Hmp." I pouted at her.

Dr. Kim is my Cardiologist, she's the one in charge of me. She's one of the regular person I see in my daily life.

DH : "Looks like everything's okay Nayeon-ssi."

NY : "Thank you Dr. Kim, can I leave now?"

DH : "Ehhh? Ms. Im have you consider our offers? I mean, it would make everything better for you."

NY : "I already told you Dr. Kim I'm not interested in having a operation. If I did I don't want to have special treatment."

DH : "But Ms. Im we already told you, you're not going to be a special treatment, your first in the list of recipient. You know they priority young individuals and for now you're the youngest in the list. We just need your go signal and a donor."

NY : "I'll think about it again Dr. Dubu :) Bye!"

DH : "Nayeon-ssi you can just stay here rather than going home and coming back everyday."

NY : "I want to see my family Dr. Kim, I'm okay I enjoy going around. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and run outside my room.

They said that only operation can save me but I never thought about it since that day happened. Maybe I'm not worthy of a new heart.

I was walking down to the lobby when I saw this doctor talking to a family with a calm face. 

It seem's that she's giving the bad news to them. The older female started to cry louder. I know what she's saying. I've been coming here often I know exactly that situation. She started to walk away I didn't know what I was doing I just started to run after her.

NY : "Doc can you tell me how could you do that?"

JY : "Excuse me?"

NY : "Giving them the most bad news you can hear in a hospital, without shedding a tear or sadness? :)"

JY : "It's part of my job, if I start to cry it would make things worse for that family."

NY : "But doctors are allowed to have emotion too, showing you're sadness will not hurt anyone."

JY : "That's how I do my job little bunny. Who are you by the way?"

NY : "Sorry to say Doc but knowing who I am is not part of your job either. I don't like people who doesn't show emotion but you did a good job :)" I told her and run away.