CHAPTER 13.4

MINA'S POV

Lately I've been spacing a lot more than I used to, I've been thinking about Chaeng. I like her, it didn't occur to me at all not until she stop visiting us. I thought she was just busy but turns out she had something or should I say someone that takes her time. I was sad it was my first time letting someone break my wall. 

I originally planned to dance today but I couldn't focus on practicing so I just thought of singing. I thought of singing this song I kinda relate to the lyrics of it.

SN : "Please welcome our very own Dr. Myoui Mina."

I made my way to the stage and started to perform.

MN : "*Singing* When you laugh I feel good too, even when you say it's just pretend

You bring happiness to the days when I wait for you, the nights when I miss you, Even when I'm alone it's okay if I can just see you. I'm always behind you, I'm always looking out for you, but it seems like I have to share."

Once I finish singing I begin to prepare myself. The group always go out for dinner every after the festival as a celebration of the successful events.

MN : "Unnie I'm going to meet Nayeon unnie and the rest."

JH : "Arraso we'll be right there."

SN : "Tell my Tzuyu that I'm coming soon."

MN : "Hahaha arraso Sana-chan. We'll just wait for you guys outside."

When I got out of the auditorium, I saw Nayeon unnie, Jeong and Tzuyu waiting for  us. There was another person standing behind Tzuyu but I couldn't see her properly.

TY : "Mina-chan you're really awesome!"

JY : "Sugoi! :)"

NY : "My baby sister is all grown up."

MN : "Unnie it's been years since I became an actual adult you know haha."

NY : "Ehhh for me you're still our baby."

NY : "Your friend is here."

I was surprise to see Chaeyoung walking towards me with flowers. I didn't expect her to show up. I wasn't really expecting to see her anymore.

There was a moment of silence between all of us. I didn't want to talk to her. I was torn into being happy and being angry at her. If she thought that I'm one of those girls she can play around she's wrong.

Sana and Jihyo unnie just came out the right time, Momo and Dahyun came back and all of us were ready to go when Jeong and Chaeyoung said they need to meet some friend. She's probably meeting her girls. The two of them went ahead and the rest of us made it to the restaurant. I was sitting next to Nayeon unnie.

MN : "Unnie are you okay with that?"

NY : "With what Minari?"

MN : "With Jeong going out with someone?"

NY : "It's her friend beside Jeong and I are not even dating."

JH : "Unnie if she do something wrong to you don't hesitate to tell us okay?"