CHAPTER 6

TZUYU'S POV 

At last after a long day at work I can finally rest. I changed my clothes and went straight to my bed. Maybe I should have a long sleep....

*Ring*Ring*

*Incoming call  Auntie Minatozaki*

TY : "Yeoboseo auntie."

AU : "Yeoboseo Tzuyu-ah. Am I bothering you."

TY : "Not really auntie."

AU : "Hmm did Sana texted you? She's not home yet and I'm getting worried she didn't call me."

TY : "I haven't heard from her auntie. I'll call her manager and give you update auntie."

AU : "Thank you Tzuyu I'll try to call her again."

*End of call*

That unnie really likes to get in trouble.

*Ring*Ring*

*Outgoing call Sana's manager*

TY : "Yeoboseo, It's Dr. Chou. Do you happen to know where is Ms. Minatozaki?"

SM : "Oh Dr. Chou where at *** club right now."

TY : "Can you tell her that her mom is worried about her. If she can go home now that will be a relief."

SM : "That's the problem Dr. Chou she's a little bit drunk I've been asking her to go home for a while now."

TY : "You're at *** club right? Don't leave her I'm coming to pick her up unnie. Thank you."

SM : "Thank you Dr. Chou we'll wait for you."

I texted auntie to inform her that I'm going to bring Sana home and that she can sleep. A moment ago I was already in my bed and ready to sleep now I'm driving my way to pick up that unnie.

I entered the club and saw Sana dancing in the middle.

SN : "Tzuyu-yahhhh!"

TY : "Unnie we're going home."

She nodded at me and started hugging me in front of the people.

TY : "Unnie you should stop now, everyone is watching us."

SN : "I don't care."

TY : "Unnie gaja." I just started walking away from the crowd as she follows me.

She became really quiet on our way home but she didn't fell asleep it seems that she's getting sober now.

TY : "Unnie we're home. Want me to help you go inside?"

SN : "It's okay Tzuyu I think I'm sober now. Thank you."

TY : "I've been doing this since we we're kids it's like a normal thing now."

SN : "You act like you don't like me all the time but once you hear that I need you. You always come running to me."

TY : "It's just how I am unnie but you know what? One day I'm not going to be there for you."

SN : "Ehhhhh?" She looked at me with those puppy eyes.

TY : "Unnie one day you'll have your own family, you can't play with me anymore. Gaja, you need to rest and I need to sleep."

I took her inside there home and went home after, I live next door so we always end up together. Since I was small whenever I go she go. I needed to accept the reality that one day she's going to marry someone else.