CHAPTER 9

NAYEON'S POV

After Jihyo and Mina left we started to clean the house she showed me things I need to know, then gave me a spare key.

JY : "And lastly this is my office."

She opened the door and I saw a room full of Leggo and a Piano.

NY : "Is this really an office? It looks more like a play room haha."

JY : "I keep everything in here that's why it looks like that."

NY : "Arraso Dr. Yoo."

JY : "I almost forgot since we're leaving together I think it's better for us to drop the formalities. You can call me Jeongyeon or Jeong. We really haven't introduce our self before I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, nice to meet you Nayeon-ssi." She reach out for my hands and shake it.

NY : "Thank you Jeong. I know it's a bother to you but if I didn't leave the house those two will just waste their time with me. I figure they won't say yes if it just someone. I'm sorry to drag you into this."

JY : "No worries, I understand. Hmm but what do you plan to do if I'm at work? You'll be alone in here."

NY : "I can paint while I wait for you and sometimes I go to the daycare."

JY : "Daycare?"

NY : "Yes, it was a daycare that the company made. I'm a volunteer teacher there :)"

JY : "It's that why you don't stay at the hospital?"

NY : "Well yes and I don't really want to be locked up in a room. By the way we need to make rules."

JY : "Rules for what?"

NY : "Rules like yo can't kiss me yet."

JY : "Kiss you? Haha I don't have any plan though."

I started to explain everything with her I made a list of rules and she agreed in every single one of them.

NY : "And we can ask questions so we can be familiar with each other."

JY : "Ehhh? I'll let you ask me once everyday, that's it."

NY : "Just one?"

JY : "Yeah we can be familiar with each other since we're already living together."

NY : "Arraso. Hmm we should buy some things, you don't have anything to eat you only have beer and apple in your ref. How do you live like this?"

JY : "I usually order foods cause I don't know how to cook. Apple should be okay with me."

NY : "I'm going to cook for you. If you want to live longer you should stop this habit it's not healthy."

JY : "You sounded like my mom haha."

NY : "Gaja!"

JY : "Arraso let me get my keys." 

JY : "This is not going to work Jihyo will kill me." She put down the helmet in the kitchen counter.

NY : "I can ride motorcycle too, it should be okay."

JY : "If Jihyo find out she's going to murder me beside we're going to buy groceries it's better to  use the car."

Jeong was humming while driving to the market. She looks handsome even if she was a girl. I want to know more about her before something happens to me, I'm really not interested with anyone else rather than my family but when I saw her that day I got curious of how she can be that hard.