CHAPTER 20

NAYEON'S POV

It's been days since Chaeng had been admitted, she'll be discharge soon. We spent our time staying at her room. Everything was going steady for everyone.

MN : "Okay everyone time to go back on your works."

SN : "Ehhhh you just want Chaeng on your own."

TY : "Unnie lets  go, let them have their time alone."

JY : "Hahaha right let them, but don't do things to hard okay? You might broke your arms again."

MN : "Pabo... What are you talking about."

JY : "Ehhhhh? I'm just saying that if your going to hug her. Don't squish so hard."

CY : "Hahahaha arraso hyung."

MM : "I'm going first I have a shoot this afternoon."

DH : "I'll walk Momoring out. I'll see you guys."

TY : "We're leaving too."

NY : "Jeong lets go."

JY : "Coming babe."

JH : "Okay Minari if you need anything text me or sadness unnie okay?"

MN : "We will unnie thank you!"

All of us went down stairs at the same time. Dahyun walked Momo to the parking lot. Tzuyu and Sana went home and Jihyo went back to her office. I was left with Jeong.

JY : "Babe I have nothing to do, what to hang at my office for the meantime?"

NY : "Hmmm okay, I'll just go upstairs later."

We headed to her office she had this lounge inside where she used to sleep whenever she doesn't go home, but ever since I live with her she make sure to go home everyday. She had our picture displayed in her desk and as usual she keeps a box of Lego in her office.

*Knock*Knock*

(If you haven't notice yet Ji-eun is IU real name "Lee Ji-eun" Hahaha 😁)

JY : "Omo Ji-eun unnie! What are you doing here?"

JE : "Ohh sorry I didn't thought you have someone with  you."

JY : "It's okay this is Im Nayeon my girlfriend."

JE : "Girlfriend? What happened to telling your unnie first?"

JY : "Hahaha that's not a problem, Nayeon-ssi this is Ji-eun unnie she's a friend of mine."