CHAPTER 12

The day/night before the festival.....

TZUYU'S POV

[Tzuyu watching news]

"News and pictures started spreading around the internet stating that Minatozaki Sana is in a relationship with a doctor. The said doctor was named as Dr. Chou of SMC, the two were seen several times going out. It has not yet been confirmed by the actress agency."

I knew one day this will happen, I already told unnie that she needs to watch out everything she does when she's with me

To : Minatozaki Sana

"Did you see the  news unnie, can you come here for a moment? We need to talk about it."

--

From : Minatozaki Sana

"I was doing something I didn't see it, What's up?"

--

To : Minatozaki Sana

 "Then if you have time lets talk about it, I'll wait for you here."

--

From : Minatozaki Sana

"Arraso be there in 5 minutes Tzuyu."

When unnie started acting, we had this meeting with her manager asking as to be less clingy with each other. They said it may cause her career to end because she's still a newbie at that time but after some years and with all her achievements she started to get clingy to me again. With that in my mind, I didn't like the idea of her going to the hospital just to visit me. I never wanted to be the reason for her career to end.

*Ding dong*Ding dong*

SN : "Yah! Tzuyu-ah I love you but I'm in the middle of watching my favorite drama. Is this really that important that we need to talk right away?"

TY : "Unnie you should be watching news instead of those things."

SN : "Ehhhh? Theres's nothing new in news."

Mama Chou : "Ohhh Sana-chan, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

SN : "Auntie good evening, I think Dr. Chou here misses me so much." 

MC : "Omo haha I don't mind taking you as my daughter in law."

SN : "I'm flattered auntie :)"

TY : "Ma!"

MC : "Haha I'll go to my room before she spit fire. Good night Sana-chan."

SN : "Good night auntie I'll see you."

TY : "Unnie lets go to my room. I think it will be better to talk in there."