26. Yaadon Mein

This chapter's going to be nostalgic, if you couldn't tell by the title, y'all!

Also, I'm sorry if the updates are getting slower or boring, it's because I have my midsems going on, and I don't want to compromise on my grades! I am however, planning a major plotline, which will begin from next chapter onwards, so the upcoming chapters will be far more interesting!

Anyway, without further ado, let's get into it!

Song of The Chapter: Nazar Laaye, Raanjhana

-----------------------------//---------------------------

It was finally time for Team Space to get out of their weekend zone, and settle into St. T's daily routine.

Nobody could tell that it'd only been 3 days since they'd landed in London, with Friday Night Lights, the football match, the victory party and musical rehearsals, it seemed like they had been living here since forever. 

They liked their dorms, they were spacious and nearby the Musketeers', much to Manik's pleasure, who'd made it his life mission to annoy Nandini till she eventually cracks, and kicks his ass, just so she could get it out of her system.

They were all in the amphitheatre, prepping for musical rehearsals.

"I swear to god, if Todd messes up the choreography ONE MORE TIME, I will lose my shit."

Everyone could hear Nandini glower with irritation, and poor Todd blushed pink, not wanting to face his wrath.

The Musketeers and Team Space were amused, they were now used to this shouting, screaming, stressed Nandini.

"Murthy!"

Malik finally yelled, having decided he was going to perform the difficult task of calming her down.

"What?"

She snapped back, making Manik chuckle, he loved her new temper.

"Just come to the cafeteria with me, we're getting you a Coke or an Iced Tea or fucking ANYTHING to cool you down. You're kind of scaring everyone."

He said calmly, as Nandini narrowed her eyes at him, her temper reaching an all time high.

"I'm sorry, I think I didn't hear you correctly. We have less than 5 months to go for the musical, choreography isn't final yet, we haven't had even a single complete rehearsal, the script isn't finalised, and half of the participants are idiots. And you, want me to take a break and go to the cafeteria? Am I hearing wrong, or are you just an idiot?"

She mumbled in a breath, as Malik and Raichand rolled their eyes and sighed, her constant need to manage everything was going to give her a heart attack one day.

"Murthy, I swear to god.."

Raichand began but was interrupted by her again.

"No, I want to know, am I deaf, or is he an idiot?"

She yelled again, making Malik count to three in his mind before he could burst out himself, clenching his fists.

Luckily, or unluckily, his meltdown was delayed by a phone ringing.

"Alright, that's the limit, WHOSE PHONE IS RINGING? There's A POLICY of silencing your phones in the amphitheatre for a reason, people!"

She yelled, annoyed at the constant ringing.

"Nandini,"

Manik called out, with a smirk on his face.

"You don't get started ab, I WILL punch you in the face."