59. Bhula Dena

And here it is, the last chapter (not including the epilogue). I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you, for sticking by this story and me, even in the middle when I lost my way for a bit, after losing K.

You've no idea how many changes I made, and how many times I've thought twice to write you guys an ending that you all deserve, and that my characters deserve.

This chapter will be immediately followed by another update (NOT the epilogue), which is pivotal to the story. I really, really hope you guys love the ending, because I've given this quite a lot of thought.

Song of the Chapter: Milne Hai Mujhse Aayi, Aashiqui2❤️

----------------------------//----------------------------

"She's pretty. Looks desi."

Rehaan said as he stumbled in to join his gang in watching Mahira while Malik was face-palming for the hundredth time that night.

"Finally. It's about time you got a girl, now you can stop flirting with mine."

Manik muttered with a smirk, as Nandini hit him on his shoulder, while Dhruv and Alya chuckled.

"Okay SHUT UP!"

Malik yelled, losing his patience as everyone became quiet, eyes widened, except Manik who just rolled his eyes, he was Manik Malhotra after all.

"First of all, you two, I do NOT have a thing for her."

Malik burst out, pointing to Mira and Nandini, who shrugged sheepishly.

"I MOST certainly am not gay."

He said, pointing to Samrat, who chuckled with Ahana laughing at him.

"Raichand you're so drunk, at this point I'm sure you find Cabir pretty."

He concluded, as Raichand nodded slowly as if being scolded by his high school teacher

"HEY! I'm very pretty."

Cabir drunkenly said, as Mukti and Navya struggled to contain him while Abhi shook his head.

"And you, we've talked about this."

He said finally, with a stern expression, turning towards Manik, who raised his hands up in surrender, much to Nandini's amusement.

They'd certainly bonded.

"Oh finally, there you are!"

A voice exclaimed from behind them, as everyone turned around to see Mahira rush towards them, Malik gulping.

"Oh why can't you just leave me-"

Malik started to say with an exasperated expression but was interrupted as Mahira shoved him out of the way, quite hard, to get to Rehaan.