50. Khaali Peeli

WOOHOO!!!! JWM has officially completed a half century!!!❤️❤️ Thank you so, so much to every single one of you, who takes time out to read, vote and comment. You all have no idea how happy it makes me!

Without further ado, let's get into it!

Song of the Chapter: Kabira Encore, Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewaani (I mean obviously.) 💕

------------------------------//—----------------------

"Murthy, hum kya kar rahe hain?"

Malik asked for the third time as he stood facepalming, watching Nandini and Raichand attempt to climb a pipe and Manik and Ahana drag them down.

"You shut up Malik. Ek toh Murthy's being such a good friend, trying to figure out a way to make me meet Mira, and you're out here behaving like Amrish Puri. Worse than Shivaay you are sometimes."

Raichand ranted, huffing as he'd given up on climbing up, only to be hit on his head by Nandini, for badmouting her Shiv Bhai.

"Abbey toh hum mana nahi kar rahe. Mil jaake Mira se. But maybe through a way that doesn't end up with my girl in the hospital."

Manik said sarcastically, as he patted the dust off Nandini's clothes, making her blush.

"He's right Rey. Tu bhi na, stupid ka stupid rahega. Height badh gayi, akal abhi bhi wahin ki wahin hai."

Ahana said, complaining like a teacher at a PTM, while Rehaan pouted.

"Bhaiyon aur unki beheno, main check karke aaya hoon, baaki saari windows locked hain."

Cabir announced, as he made his way towards the gang, Navya and Mukti trailing behind him.

"Main gate ke alava, I don't think there's any way to enter, guys."

Alya said, as Dhruv nodded in agreement.

The youngsters were currently gathered in the lawns behind the guesthouse that Mira had rented out for the Wedding weekend, for only the bridal party, a place where Anika could get ready and properly relax.

After Shivaay's Haldi had gotten over, Cabir suggested that they all try and hijack Anika's Haldi, which was to start a bit later, so that Raichand could spend time with Mira.

"Main gate se toh humein entry nahi milne wali. Mira was extremely clear, usse kisi ki shakal bhi nahi dekhni. Pata nahi saare sanskaar usse abhi hi kyu yaad aa rahe hain."

Mukti whined, making everyone chuckle.

"Toh phir toh I think sirf ek hi option hai."

Nandini said, shrugging as she pointed to the pipe that led up to an open window on the first floor.

"Yeah, nope. I'm not letting you climb that thing, not happening. Tum sofa pe jump karte karte gir jaati ho, pipe chadogi?"

Manik asked sternly, making Nandini pout and the others laugh.

"Arey let's do one thing, hum mein se, whoever is the tallest, should climb up and enter through the window, and then ghuske neeche ki window kholde, taaki all of us enter."

Alya said, as everyone turned towards her with widened eyes.

"Abbey isne smart idea diya ya main dumb hogaya hoon?"

Cabir whispered to Navya, who chuckled and nudged him.

"That is the least reckless idea that I can think of right now. Kam se kam hospital bill bas ek bande ka aayega. Let's do it."