38. Khuda Jaane

HAPPY SHAHRUKH DAY! IT'S THE BIRTHDAY OF THE ONE TRUE LOVE OF MY LIFE, AND SO TODAY IS PRETTY MUCH GOING TO BE ME BINGE-WATCHING HIS MOVIES!♥️

Finally! Manik and Nandini are on the mend, and better than ever! Who is it though, that made their way into the Oberoi household? Let's find out!

Thank you for all the love! Without further ado, let's get into it!

Song of the Chapter: Mere Sang, New York

----------------------------//----------------------------

"Manik,"

"Hmm?"

"How long are we going to stay like this?"

"For as long as we can, kyunki jahaan tak I know, your friends and my friends won't really leave us alone for long."

"Manik, how rude! We're back together because of them, okay?"

"Abbey theek hai toh uske liye unhe thank you card bhejdunga. Abhi, I just want to be with you. Like this. Forever."

Manik muttered as he stayed, snuggling Nandini in his arms, who was chuckling in amusement at him.

"Oye, andar aaun ya indecent ho?"

Raichand's voice boomed in from the closed door, as Manik sighed and Nandini's eyes widened, he was right.

"Nahi, indecent hain. Go away."

Manik yelled back, refusing to let Nandini go, who was swatting his arms away, huffing.

"Manik! Don't say that!"

She yelled, her voice getting muffled by Manik's hand on her mouth, telling her to be quiet.

The door burst open, as Raichand stood there, his eyes twinkling in mischief, a smirk on his face

"Asshole, agar actually indecent hote toh?"

Manik shouted, scrambling to let go of Nandini as the two hurriedly got out of each other's embrace.

"Murthy ko jaanta hoon main, door lock karti woh."

Raichand replied, winking at Nandini, who gritted her teeth like she was about to hit him.

"Arrey but...ek minute. Jaanta hoon matlab? Kya, ye pehle bhi ho chuka hai?"

Manik suddenly burst out, shaking his head at the image of Nandini in a room, cuddling someone else, as Raichand chuckled and Nandini rolled her eyes.

"Eugh, let it be. Anyway, Murthy, I have someone downstairs who's really excited to meet you."

Raichand said cryptically, nudging Nandini's shoulder, who looked confused. Someone?